For Sale 1995 Toyota LC w/ Factory Lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

185k miles, factory lockers, located in San Diego,
Lots of 2019 vanity upgrades
- new leather kit
- new steering wheel
- VPR front & rear bumpers
- new sound system, stereo (compatible with apple CarPlay and Bluetooth)
- slee runner boards
- 3” Old Man EMU lift kit
- new tires, rims
- new breaks
- new window trim moldings
- comes with new all weather mats
- new light set up
- new seat switch panel
- happy to talk more about the work done!

5BBA84A6-F786-47DD-8D3E-733E40BE1E6A.jpeg

17E68E35-5AD0-4C99-8AB3-0E3F9C09F4B6.jpeg

452783A8-023A-42B9-911D-EFDD6F9A0169.jpeg

19727EF6-1BA5-4F55-8FEA-FC33938343EC.jpeg

3669AFDA-E787-492A-A90D-531CFC1DC1EC.jpeg

Nice! What is your asking price?

More pics in and under cruiser. Maintenance history. Facts and photos. Thanks.

His\Her Craigslist add has it price north of $40K. There's a few more pics, but none of the undercarriage, etc...

I was kinda hoping they'd at least detail it in the photos...instead of having chip crumbs, finger prints, and probably boogers all over the interior.

I will admit to being guilty of the "but I've upgraded it, baselined it, modded it, you name it" to cars in the past. I feel like I've gotten over that point in my life. Full maintenance records mean more to me than mods - or even baselining, because I want to see that it's been well taken care of for the life of the vehicle, not just in the most recent past (because that's expected) - especially for $40k.

I usually find that if a seller can't show quality photos and information about their vehicle, then they either have a ton of money and don't really care, or the vehicle isn't worth it.

am i missing something> The rear isnt a full float so cant be a factory locked truck?

Perhaps it's time the mods started enforcing the "must include a price" rule on the classifieds. If you post something with no price, it's deleted. It happens too often.

This site needs a minimum 50 posts rule to submit a classified ad. It works on many other sites and it keeps out the riff raff like the above.

wow! 40k+ - that makes my 40th with lockers seem easily could get $20k - good to know

I was kinda hoping they'd at least detail it in the photos...instead of having chip crumbs, finger prints, and probably boogers all over the interior.

I will admit to being guilty of the "but I've upgraded it, baselined it, modded it, you name it" to cars in the past. I feel like I've gotten over that point in my life. Full maintenance records mean more to me than mods - or even baselining, because I want to see that it's been well taken care of for the life of the vehicle, not just in the most recent past (because that's expected) - especially for $40k.

I usually find that if a seller can't show quality photos and information about their vehicle, then they either have a ton of money and don't really care, or the vehicle isn't worth it.

+1 completely agree

The Craigslist ad is no more....he must've sold it close to the asking price. Well done OP...well done...

Not necessarily. It doesn’t say the post was removed by the owner, it says post not found. Could be a number of things. Including he sold it - or it’s sitting there and he can’t figure out why it’s not selling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom