Dealer 1995 Landcruiser with 32k miles - sold - mud member buy this one? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I called an hour or two after it was posted and was on the phone as it was being sold to someone else. The buyer was driving from Atlanta to pick it up. Still pissed I missed out as this popped up and was literally 15min from me. Oh well, that buyer could easily flip on eBay for $10k profit so we'll prob see it reappear soon

They were asking $14,900 and it sold right after it was posted so I would assume full asking price - $14k at minimum

Picked it up Tuesday. Honestly one of the cleanest 80 series I have ever been around, and it has lockers.
image-896821867.jpg

What are you going to do with it?

Mine had 26.000 miles when I bought it (6 moons ago) previous owner only drove it on sunny w/eds flew to the east cost drove it all the way home to high country in CO :steer: good luck w/your you got yourself a sweet LC:cheers:

WOW. 32k and 26k miles? What year are we in again?
You guys, those are incredible stories. I love that they still exist, and hope I can land one like that someday.

I'll take one

Any of you want to sell one of these super low mile clean rigs? PM me please
Geologic

Picked one up 2 years ago with 86k...low miles doesn't equal no maintenance. Rubber and seals age no matter the miles. Nice find!!

They were asking $14,900 and it sold right after it was posted so I would assume full asking price - $14k at minimum

You have got to be kidding! What a deal. No wonder it sold that quick. Congrats on a great find CID 96!

They are out there...keep looking. I picked one up last year with 46K on it. TJ is right though....still PLENTY of maintenance to do on them! Awesome find CID!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom