Wanted 1995 Land Crusier - Bolt on Fender Flares

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey all,

After searching around online, I need some good recommendations for bolt on style, fender flares. Anyone in the USA making something like that? I can't justify paying $150 to have it ship from China to find out they are garbage. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. I just don't want to risk that and I prefer to give the money to a U.S. company.

Thanks in advance for any info 🤙

Best,

Ben

Yes, I am out of town for next week, and have to unpack them from garage. But I'll let them go for 200. They are not made in china. Made in a european country. Forgot which

Yes, I am out of town for next week, and have to unpack them from garage. But I'll let them go for 200. They are not made in china. Made in a european country. Forgot which
I'll take them. Can you share a photo and possibly where you would order the rubber sealant?

Thanks!

I am out of town f9r next few days will sen you pictures when I get back. I believe you can use the bushawacker fender flare for all the small hardware to install, or 8 know there is someone here selling the flare hardware and sealant kit for a decent price.

I am out of town f9r next few days will sen you pictures when I get back. I believe you can use the bushawacker fender flare for all the small hardware to install, or 8 know there is someone here selling the flare hardware and sealant kit for a decent price.
Ok cool. Thanks for the assist. Talk soon 🤙

Here are the bolt on fenders. High quality.

Resized_20170423_183319.jpeg

And the bolts can be any type you want. You can get those at any hardware store, but this seller might have the whole kit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom