1995 JDM HDJ81 Center Diff lock question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My new ride finally made it off the slow boat from Japan. Stoked to have finally found a decent one for a less than ridiculous price they are going for these days.

This one doesn't have the CDL switch. Anybody know if the pig tail is there for the switch just like the US models?

Popped the blank cover and couldn't see it. I don't have time to tear the dash apart right now to hunt for it.

My new ride finally made it off the slow boat from Japan. Stoked to have finally found a decent one for a less than ridiculous price they are going for these days.

This one doesn't have the CDL switch. Anybody know if the pig tail is there for the switch just like the US models?

Popped the blank cover and couldn't see it. I don't have time to tear the dash apart right now to hunt for it.
If it's the same as the export models, yes, it'll be there. My HZJ80 has that connector despite not even having a centre differential. Toyota kept the dash and floor wiring looms the same across models to simplify manufacturing. Can't imagine the Japanese domestic models being any different, but it'd be good to hear someone who's bought an import from Japan give the final word.

Thats what I was thinking. hopefully someone who has a JDM can confirm. putting together a big parts list to order and the cdl switch will be included.

I don't think it's just sitting right there. It should be folded back and wrapped up in that foam tape s*** but I bet it's there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom