1995 IFZ-F Carbureted.....Timing and HAC Questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
two quick questions...

1. what is the ideal timing setting for these engines at sea level (Florida). any special procedure on timing As compared to US engines?

2. Mine came out of Colombia and has the HAC ( High Altitude Compensator).... will that cause issues at low altitude if it’s still hooked into the system? I was told mine is properly plugged which I took as it’s still being used. My vehicle came from high altitude Bogota, Colombia and is now in Florida.... and reason to Not completely remove it from the carb/ system and plug all the ports Incase it is faulty?

thanks....seems the carburetEd 1FZ-F is not as common the the FE here in America.

ASO

PaJJFQH.jpg

Last edited:
Do you not have a manual for your truck? All of these questions are answered in the manual.

In case you don't, enjoy:

Last edited:
Thank you sir !!!!

thanks....seems the carburetEd 1FZ-F is not as common the the FE here in America.

Actually the 1FZ-F engine is non-existent in the US except for other market examples of 70 or 80 series that have been imported.

Do you not have a manual for your truck? All of these questions are answered in the manual.

In case you don't, enjoy:

Any chance @Onur that you have the ERM086E Emission Control Manual? Interested in verifying a vacuum line or two but the little wrinkled up hood sticker isn't helping me. I've searched the interwebs with no luck.

Just out of curiosity, if I subscribed to the Toyota technical service (or whatever it's called) can you access worldwide information or only US specific models?

Toyota Technical Services in the US will not have non-US information.

You will need to get either a subscription to Toyota Europe Tech services or Australia and download what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom