SOLD 1995+ HDJ81 Auto (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Looking to buy a HDJ81 Land Crusier 95+, less than ~200k km, auto trans, and with the 1HD-FT. Pretty open all colors other than black. I'm stationed in Texas and moving to Florida soon but open to anywhere. I'm pretty new to the Toyota side, looking to upgrade from my 93 Isuzu Bighorn, and would appreciate any advice or leads!

Bump still looking, last lead went cold!

These JUST became legal in the US (25yr rule) so there are VERY few here yet. Your best bet is to get one imported through the Canary Islands. There's a guy that I've dealt with that goes under Canarian LandCruiser Exports - Diesel • LHD on FB and he's on here somewhere but I can't remember his name.

I think it's @CIR
I chatted with him before I bought my HDJ81. Seemed like a stand up guy.

He just sold this one for $80k!

OP: This one is live on BaT now. Possibly worth looking at, and it's in Texas:

Good luck!

FWIW, If you can find a clean 1HD-T, don't pass on it! I love my 1992 HDJ81.

Cheers!

I think it's @CIR
I chatted with him before I bought my HDJ81. Seemed like a stand up guy.

He just sold this one for $80k!

OP: This one is live on BaT now. Possibly worth looking at, and it's in Texas:

Good luck!

FWIW, If you can find a clean 1HD-T, don't pass on it! I love my 1992 HDJ81.

Cheers!
I can help you @cgeoca.

I am the guy that sold the red 80 on BaT earlier this week, and my business name is Canary Island Rover.

The other guys that have a similar business and similar name (HMMMM?) on these islands are not associated with my business in any form.

Check my website at www.canaryislandrover.com or my vendor forum on MUD.

Maybe we can work together.

Saludos,
Adam

PS. HDJ81s are RHD drive, and HDJ80s are LHD. If you are referring to the 1HD-FT motor the VINS are ...J82.... but the world knows them as HDJ80s.

Still looking, working with about a ~25k budget, and willing to consider +200k km cars that are clean. Love these nice LHD land cursers but sadly I can't swing +30k on a 90s car

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom