For Sale 1995 hdj80 toyota LHD

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Good morning,

Landcruisermart.com brings you a 1995 hdj80 toyota land cruiser 4.2 "1HD-T" turbo diesel engine. LHD

Brand new set of cooper 15 inch tires

Price in nicaragua USD $ 12,000
My comission 30 % : USD 4,000
Shipping to long beach, CA or miami is USD $ 1,400.
Customs Broker USD $ 600
Import Duty 2.5 % : USD $ 300

Total landed and customs cleared in the US is around USD $ 18,500

Pic:
20210623_091951.jpg

Cheers

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Website
www.facebook.com
This seller is tripping.

I have imported four Cruisers from Nicaragua and all four cost right around $5k each to import.

Cheers

How many hours does it take to handle all the importation paperwork and dropping it off with a transporter? I'm trying to figure out what he's paying himself hourly with the $4000 "commission". $100/hr? $400/hr? :lol:

Visit site
How many hours does it take to handle all the importation paperwork and dropping it off with a transporter? I'm trying to figure out what he's paying himself hourly with the $4000 "commission". $100/hr? $400/hr? :lol:
I imported my HDJ81 from Canada myself...............took a total of about 9 minutes. 5 minutes at the boarder paying the duty fee and getting the paperwork, and about 4 minutes at the DMV to get tabs and title.

Iamme1

Supporting Vendor
Website
www.landcruisermart.com
This seller is tripping.

I have imported four Cruisers from Nicaragua and all four cost right around $5k each to import.

Cheers
Snlc,
I dont know how you break down those 5k in import costs?

The way i calculated is
Shipping to miami roro USD $ 1200
Customs broker USD $600
Taxes on a 10 k vehicle at 2.5℅ USD $ 250

Total comes to around for usd $ 2050 for "import" fees.

Cheers

Jorge

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
Website
www.snlandcruisers.com
Snlc,
I dont know how you break down those 5k in import costs?

The way i calculated is
Shipping to miami roro USD $ 1200
Customs broker USD $600
Taxes on a 10 k vehicle at 2.5℅ USD $ 250

Total comes to around for usd $ 2050 for "import" fees.

Cheers

Jorge

That is because you have never sent one up here. Secondary inspections, X-rays, hub fees, container moving fees, ect ect ect.

Do you even know that the container has to be removed from the port by a company that has a license to go into the port? It has to be moved out of the port to be unloaded and then the container returned to the port. That alone will cost ya $500.

Cheers

Iamme1

Supporting Vendor
Website
www.landcruisermart.com
Hi,

as I am consigning the vehicle for the owner, the vehicle is located about 25 miles away from where I am. Owner would not like to send pics and told me to go see it in person. In order to get more pics I would have to drive around around 50 miles roundtrip. I am working full time on landcruisermart and this is my only source of income. I would gladly drive up there and get more pics with a payment of 20 dollars so I can buy fuel to drive up there and take pics and videos. Should the purchase go through the fuel costs would come out of my comission.

Cheers

Jorge

Last edited:

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
Website
www.snlandcruisers.com
Hi,

as I am consigning the vehicle for the owner, the vehicle is located about 25 miles away from where I am. Owner would not like to send pics and told me to go see it in person. In order to get more pics I would have to drive around around 50 miles roundtrip. I am working full time on landcruisermart and this is my only source of income. I would gladly drive up there and get more pics with a payment of 20 dollars so I can buy fuel to drive up there and take pics and videos.

Cheers

Jorge

Jorge,

I have lived in Nica, I know things can be tough down there. USA buyers though don’t care about that.

You got to put more effort into these sales, including your own money. When I lived in Nica I would drive all over the country to look at Cruisers, or hire a driver. I drove from Esteli to Boaco to view one Cruiser. It was worth buying but that meant two trips to Boaco and back, using my money.

While there are not a lot of good Cruisers in Nica there are some. From my experience though the good Cruisers in Nica get bought locally really fast so if you don’t have the money in your hand to buy it and are ready to go there right now when it goes up for sale you are probably going to miss out on the good Cruisers. You need to stop posting the complete junk ones. You need to put in more effort for the ones that might be good. You need to educate yourself in ALL things Land Cruiser. You need to view and drive these Cruisers before you decide they are worth listing with your business. Beat down farm trucks just make you look bad.

Just because one very nice Troopy sold for $63k here in the USA does not mean every or even any in Nica are worth that kind of money. In other words, just because it is a Land Cruiser doesn’t mean it is worth anything to people in the USA.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom