1995 HDJ80 -1hdft, 3x locked, 5 speed, LHD *no affiliation* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

giphy.gif

wow. someone has to know something about this!

It’s a 1hdft for sure.... 24 valve variant. Dream motor.
I dream in 1VD-FTV colors. (If you’re going to dream, dream big 😁)

beautiful. is this a reasonable price for this ?
take it from me, the diesel market is hard to gauge... it all depends on how much you value LHD and lockers and such. if it’s worth it to you, it’s worth it. At the end of the day it’s just another 80 series

Yeah that’s highly modded. There is a dealer in Alabama that has similar ones that are Ben stock. I can also share my info:

1993 Hdj80
LHD
1hdt (12 valve)
3x locked
5 speed manual
170k miles
rust free and clean as can be

i paid $25k
Thanks for the info man. Much appreciated.

Yeah that’s highly modded. There is a dealer in Alabama that has similar ones that are Ben stock. I can also share my info:

1993 Hdj80
LHD
1hdt (12 valve)
3x locked
5 speed manual
170k miles
rust free and clean as can be

i paid $25k
What is the name of the dealer? I am looking for a HDJ80 left hand drive 5 speed.

The 1HDFT 80 originally listed here was imported from France by the dealer in Houston. It was pretty clean, from the pics and videos I was sent. Dealer is known in Houston for, uh, overselling some other trucks and vehicles (check their ebay reviews), but this one looked like the real deal. The dealer was forthcoming about the rig and had already used some OEM parts to fix minor leaks (valve cover gasket) etc.

1HDFT HDJ80’s are coming, and the next couple of years should be fun as these trucks get up to the magical 25 year old mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom