For Sale 1995 FZJ80 Western Carolina $4500 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is my 1995 FZJ-80. It is Blue (nightshadow pearl) with 218k on the odometer, but only about 130k on the engine. I replaced the motor about a year ago, and the build was documented here on mud if you wish to look into that. It has an OME 2 1/2" lift with Slee poly spacers, >50% tread BFG 285's. It has had the transmission rebuilt by a chain, and the aftermarket torque converter isn't as balanced as i'd like for it to be, so it has a slight vibration at 1k rpm's, it is not present below 1k or above, but just thought i'd give a heads up. The paint is not perfect, it has trail scratches, and some body repair from GSMTR a few years ago. It also needs a PS pump, and I have one, just have not thrown it on yet. The wheels are painted dark grey with duplicolor wheel paint, and clear...All systems work, and it runs very well. I will be posting pics post haste, just don't have any saved on this computer. Asking $4500 OBO... If interested PM or e-mail me @ jay.conkin@gmail.com

Can't wait to see pix!

I will be getting pics up very soon, I have some action shots, so I might put them up for an idea of what is up, but i'd consider a trade for a decent FJ60 as well... The truck looks practically the same as in these photos, only the thule rack is not on there, and the ARB bumper rusted thru (long story), so I put the original back on until I could afford a new one.
DSC_0608.jpg
DSC_0611.jpg

Oh, and the running boards can come with if you are so inclined....

Ok, the :princess: says I can't trade for another cruiser, even though i'd love to have had any of the ones that folks have PM'd me with. But I gotta get the $4500 out of it. I'd rather sell it here on mud, but after this initial week of putting it on the market, it is going to go out by the road for $5500, so let me know if you are still interested and we'll work something out...

I still gotta get more pics up!! I will take them tomorrow and post them...

Would it make a trip to Connecticut?

Thanks.

Jamie.

Would it make a trip to Connecticut?

Thanks.

Jamie.

It would go across the country if you wanted it to, once the PS pump is put on it'll do it quietly :grinpimp:

Bump for price drop $4200, I can get some more pics if needed... PM for more

bump for pics...
80DS.jpg
80frt.jpg
80PS.jpg

more pics...
80int2.jpg
80int.jpg
80eng.jpg

daily bump...

TTT...

Users who are viewing this thread