Parting Out FZj80 Parting Out *updated* (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

switch.jpg

is this bit of panel still available? I need the panel bit, not the buttons.

Do you have working horns and associated wiring and clips? Shipped to 21046

PM Sent, I have the horns & mounting bracket, no wiring, but my guess is it's already plumbed to your front headlight wiring harness?
Let me know if interested in pictures.

Thanks for checking in. interior plastic? Or exterior bumper end? I’ll have a look, if I do it will be grey. Fyi, shipping is going to be stupid expensive on a larger piece like that.....just saying

Last edited:
Yes, the interior plastic cover that has the storage box, and the rear speaker on it. And how expensive are we talking about for a $20 part?

white drivers mirror and the piece the door handles fit in ( door handle surround) and i need a good dash with no cracks thanks

Yes, the interior plastic cover that has the storage box, and the rear speaker on it. And how expensive are we talking about for a $20 part?

Sorry I looked / guess it got chucked / all thats left is the storage cover. Your best bet is to find local. Run some numbers on fedex site and you’ll see how expensive it gets for the big stuff. Even if it was a free part it might not be worth it to ship. Sorry I couldn’t help ya!

would you have the rear passenger door keeper? I think the term is Door Check. The little strap that keeps the door from blowing all the way open in high wind and trashing it against the front door. Don't ask me how I found out it was misssing.... 1992 model. I guess the same on all 80's.

Thanks,

RKTINC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom