Parting Out FZj80 Parting Out *updated* (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry no good shrouds at the moment. The one I do have has a crack in the top portion and then was installed improperly by the po so the fan wore a partial hole Through the lower section.... lol

I have a bunch of various 80 series parts for sale, mostly 93-96 era
Engine, suspension, axle & mechanical items, & many interior parts ( grey ) including, plastic trim panels, seats, handles, complete carpet set, rear sliding glass windows, cubby covers, various motors, switches, etc. small & large, please let me know what you're hunting for & I probably have it here.
Pictures are available via text or email.
Do you

Do you still have the AC/heater blower motor? I really just need the motor itself but will take the fan since it is a PITA to remove from the motor.

Do you still have the grey dash?

I have a bunch of various 80 series parts for sale, mostly 93-96 era
Engine, suspension, axle & mechanical items, & many interior parts ( grey ) including, plastic trim panels, seats, handles, complete carpet set, rear sliding glass windows, cubby covers, various motors, switches, etc. small & large, please let me know what you're hunting for & I probably have it here.
Pictures are available via text or email.
Any chance you have the speaker covers for the rear speakers, near the roof. Thanks in advance!

Ben

20200628_160834.jpg

How much for the driver’s side steering knuckle for a 1996 shipped to Houston? I need one asap! 🤙🏻. Lmk

what ever happened to that red fuel door your got from the guy who was giving things away and you beat me to it by a few minutes.? still have it?

My buddy needed red fuel door so that is gone, I have a white door that could easily be red with some paint :)

Looking for a FF rear axle from an 80. I tried to PM, but seems full.

edit: inbox isn't full, just limited access?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom