For Sale 1995 FZJ80 Lockers - Southern California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought this LC a little over 4 months ago, right before I found out my wife was pregnant:cheers:. I was hoping to have time and money to work on it, but neither are available right now. I bought it off another Mudder and have only put a couple hundred miles on it. It has been a Southern California rig its entire life and has no rust. The paint is in good condition except for the fender flares, which could use some touch-up. The leather seats are worn and torn like most of this vintage. I would like this to go to a good home and have it enjoyed like it deserves.

1995 FZJ80 $6500

• 188,XXX miles
  • White Exterior/Grey Leather Interior
  • Power Locks, Windows, Mirrors, Sunroof
  • Factory Locking Diffs Front/Center/Rear
  • BFG Mud Terrain T/A KM2 315/75/16 (new)
  • Professionally Powder Coated Wheels
  • HID headlamps, no high beams
  • New Rear lights
  • Oil Changed at 188,775
I had John down at San Digo Trux give it a complete inspection. He said it was in good condition and with a little work would be good for at least another 200k miles. Here are his "recommendations":

• Radiator top tank leaking (minor)
  • 180k mile service
  • Front crank seal and oil pump o-ring; seeping
  • Drive belts; cracked and noisy
  • Intake boot; hard, cracking
  • Secondary ignition; original 1995
  • Power steering pump reseal w/ hoses; leaking
  • Knuckle seals; leaking, front end growl, possible spindle
  • Front brake anti-rattle clips backwards
  • Parking brake adjustment
  • Antenna mast broken (motor works, but needs new antenna)
  • Hood struts weak
I don't have many more details. All I've done since I've bought it is put on the KM2's, Powder Coat the wheels, and give it a complete detail inside and out. Unfortunately, it has sat in our driveway for 4 months with only a few cruises up in the hills. I also have an aftermarket PHH ready to install. Feel free to email me with questions or to see more pictures.

Sincerely,
Matt
mattlucas6@gmail.com

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

IMG_1900.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

Last edited:
Hey there, was the code fixed-or just cleared? which code is it getting?

also- has this been resprayed? or orig paint?

how bad is the front end growl? would it make a trip to northern ca. or would you recommend having it serviced before that type of trip?

I don't even hear the growl, but the mechanic said there is one. So, I would think it wouldn't have any problem making it to Northern Cali. I'll have to look up the code and get back to you.

She is still for sale! 2 months until baby comes and I really want it sold.

Sold

I sold it today. I hope the new owner has many years of enjoyment.

Funny...I swear I saw this pig at the Lucas Off Road Expo last weekend parked at the McDonalds. I even commented on it to my dad about it being sold off of Mud. Hmm I wonder...broken mast and all.

still available?

hey, i know this was posted a long time ago, but i was wondering if the rig is still available? thanks.

oops

guess i should have read through all the posts haha, congrats on selling it!

Diesel 80 said:
Funny...I swear I saw this pig at the Lucas Off Road Expo last weekend parked at the McDonalds. I even commented on it to my dad about it being sold off of Mud. Hmm I wonder...broken mast and all.

LOL yes that was me parked there
Mudders are everywhere and always watching

Here is a before and after shot
It's been a great truck
image-1381462761.jpg

That's not nice. I thought there was a built 95 with lockers for $6500 in Socal FINALLY. What a let down.

Never mind. It's sold. All post did not load up for me at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom