For Sale 1995 FZJ80, Locked, 187k, San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold.
1996 Title is wrong! 80-Series, Factory Locked, head gasket and PHH done at 175k miles with a ScanGauge mounted in dash. New power steering pump from CDan. Built in CB with dual CB/radio antenna (see pics). Birfs look good. All electrics, sun roof, lockers, lights, etc work. A/C does not work. There is a leak in one of the lines near the fire wall. I have not tracked it down yet, because I don't need A/C here. I have an electronic version of the Factory Service Manual.

Tires: 285/75 R16 Goodyear Wranglers in excellent condition. Matching spare

Interior is decent. The seat covers are nice to have. Driver's seat has some cracking but no tears.

The paint: hmmm... I think it is a cool color combo. However, it is not the best paint job. Original color is black. Interior is tan leather with 3'rd row seating.

I just bought this LC from a fellow MUD member a few months ago and replaced the power steering pump. Now, I have agreed to buy a friend's LC to help him out. Long story...

I don't have this on craigslist yet, as I am a loyal mud member and would like to give MUD the first crack at it.

$5700 OBO. Clear title. Passed California smog recently with flying colors. PM or call/text Chuck at 757-325-7717. Truck is located at my work near the San Diego airport.

IMAG0635.jpg

IMAG0636.jpg

IMAG0637.jpg

IMAG0639.jpg

IMAG0640.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom