For Sale 1995 FZJ80 for sale in Los Angeles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How ironic that I'm searching in Oklahoma for the very vehicle you found in Oklahoma, yet always seem to be looking at 80s in California.

Sounds like a fair deal to me. Good luck with the sale and new business venture.

Thanks for all the interest, everyone! I have to run out the door for a quick meeting now, but will be replying to all the emails this afternoon.

In the meantime I thought you might also enjoy some of the pics of my old FJ55;

KODAK Gallery | Photo Merchandise

There was a few questions about the tires and undercarriage.

Tires look pretty good, not brand-new but theres still some good tread left. I have them rotated (when it's necessary) at oil changes so its pretty even wear on all 4.

Undercarriage looks solid too. No rust on frame rails or anything. It's a little dirty under there, but thats about it. I was honestly scared it was going to look worse but for being 17 years old its actually pretty clean. No dings or dents on any of the protection plates...this thing looks really babied.

I took pictures of the undercarriage, tires, and the spot where the oil is leaking (there was actually a drip on the area so I grabbed a picture.) Under the engine its a little grimey here and there but all in all clean.

http://www.photobucket.com/mikeslandcruiser2

Thanks, just emptied the 'ol mailbox. Is there a way to receive more than 5 emails on there?

Yes. Pay the $20 for the silver star I think is what opened me up to 1000 messages. Kinda a pain. But an effective way to get my financial support!:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom