1995 FZJ80 Complete Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am selling my 1995 FZJ80 complete front bumper 3 pieces. It's all original, has scuff marks on both corners and a very very light indentation in the center. this happened in a parking lot bump. I would rate the dent a 2 on a scale of 1- 10 and 10 being bad.
$150

My email is sfzpilot@gmail.com
BUMPER.jpg

Birthday bump

Is the bumper straight? Can you post some more pictures...showing the dent and the proximity of both end caps to the body?

Where are you located?

Thanks.

The bumper is perfect except for the dent in the middle pictured above. It's never been repaired before and never been hit. I'll take some mmore pics and post them up. I'm in Los Angeles

Need it Sold ASAP. It's very clean trust me no other damage other than what is stated. Not warped no surprises

Emailed you.

Still available

Can you show the scuff marks? And better pics of surface? Is it faded and/or rough or smooth? I assume this will also fit a 97?? Ship to VA?

Sorry for poor quality pic.

Bumper has chips and scratch's but only damage is what is shown. No dings or dents otherwise.

As you can see in the side profile, the dent goes in about 1/4 of an inch baed on the vent in the bumper.
Bumper.jpg
Bumper2.jpg

BUMP...dots in picture are combimation of dirt and chips.

bump taking up space

BUMP to the top

Would you be willing to sell just the bumper ends? Ship to 91780

SOLD SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom