1995 FJZ80 Locked Texas Truck (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for a 100 and wanted to put my 80 on the market. It has 161,300 miles. ARB bull bar, scion hu with ipod hookup, full speaker front, rear, tweeter and component setup. Custom Upholst. front seats. No leaks, Full service at The Dealer alternative in San Antonio. Locked, Factory locking diff. Email for more pics. I'm asking $8,500 I'm slightly flexible with the price so give me an offer if your interested.
Also I'm up for a partial trade for a 100.
Thanks
713 454 3291
IMG_0039.jpg

more pics available? please email to mstocks066 at gmail dot com

Did this ever sell?

I live in the local area and can take a look at the Cruiser for anyone out of the area. Just let me know and I'd be happy to help out.

Brett,
No problem. Your more than welcome to come take a look. I'm in New Braunfels, Tx. Let me know what's good for you. If all esle fails we can shoot the s*** over potential mods on my 80.
Look forward to hearing from ya.
Thanks.
Victor

Sounds good. I've got to meet a guy from Austin in New Braunfels on Wednesday night to exchange some brake parts. Does that work for everyone?

We had conflict in schedules today so the seller and I weren't able to get together for me to look at the truck or take additional pictures. I'm meeting with the seller late this weekend or early next week. I'll post up info to anyone that's interested in the vehicle. It sounds pretty nice from our conversation today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom