SOLD 1995 FJ80 112,820 miles, well take taken care of (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
I am selling my 1995 FJ80. I am third or fourth owner, but car report (will provide copy) shows the 112,820 to be original it runs likes it. I have owned since 107,000 miles and due to deployment and now my collectors car, and now building a power wagon. I have over 100 pictures and tens of videos of it starting cold, shifting, locking center, front and rear dfifs, flexing out and engine running. It just got is safety inspection done. I have pages of receipts using all OEM Toyota parts for work from weatherstripping to new radiator. Last winter, a truck back into the LF front bumper and damaged LH quarter panel, lights, and A/C dryer. I used all OEM parts to repair except fender, which I got one that was in great shape and had blasted and painted and blended into the doors. Everything works with exception of rear heater - a previous owner disconnected it, but the fan works on hi/low. I have videos of everything working. It has a few tasteful non-OEM updates, head unit, front Slee Short Bus, the front headlights are dual headlight conversion (you can see the LH headlight door isn’t chrome, I have one on backorder from Cruiser Parts) and I put LED side marker lamps in (w/ resistor so no rapid blink) and LED front marker lights for DRL, Hella horns, and a Deralle power steering cooler. I also put in a dual large cup holder; otherwise stock. The list of parts that have been replaced is significant and all address things that when I notice something getting old, I replaced (rear window handle, rear taillight, alternator, starter, battery, rear shocks, front stabilizer, all new rear brake system, engine pulleys, belts, and many more.

Based upon my intent to keep in good working order and slight improvements, I haven’t installed an ARB diff breather and I have many parts for service (oil filter, plugs, wires, and so on). I have the original 6 rims and tires although they would need blasted and refinished to use (the tires and rims on there now are retro change). I have another front grill (was thinking about blacking out the all chrome), the original front turn signals, side markers, and a second rear tire carrier (original had rust).

I also have a 4x4 Labs rear bumper kit (ladder and tire carrier) that I haven’t welded and mounted yet (my intent was to have the front and rear power coated gray to match original bumper color). The 4X4 Labs bumper kit was ~1700 and I will weld it for additional 1k or simply sell w/ LC.

This thing is a cherry of FJ80 and while I need to sale to feed my new project, I‘m not inclined to accept low ball offers. I am listing on local Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist for 26k and negotiate from there. If you are interested, please email me at raidersix6@gmail.com with your level of interest and phone number / email, I will get back to normally wI think 24 hrs. I am going to upload photos and videos into a shared album and will share with those seriously interested.

E306D0D1-305D-41E2-BEE2-B74D2EC0D820.jpeg

72D57023-F6C4-4C63-8511-62C2B88924CB.jpeg

74CCB50C-A09C-4A0B-8082-C3867748EB4D.jpeg

C260D38B-D1E5-4AEB-9638-8ED5A1D8275E.jpeg

D3331A4B-F6E7-4AF7-8020-2CA6BB07CEB1.jpeg

Really nice 80 you have there , best of luck with the sale!

are those 255/85? what lift is it running?
255/85R16 - regular OME springs - medium front and back. It still rides nice, although I think it could benefit from Airlift airbags assist in the rear coils.

Same seats I had in my last 80. Best color combo IMO. GLWTS.

He said $26k in the listing.
Anyone interested, 26 was staring point to avoid lowball offers. Feel free to review and look at we can discuss from there. I have with bumpers about 16k in it and will keep in storage for frame off resto if we cannot concur on price. Biggest issue for me is no time to work on it like I want to while on active duty. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom