For Sale 1995 fj 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1995 fj 80 ***SOLD***

SOLD FOR $5,500 CASH

Moving to South Korea, can't take the truck with me. Really wish I didn't have to sell. Asking for Kelly Blue Book Value "Good" Condition--$6,500. Located in Daniel Island, SC. Clean title.

I have owned since 2006. Used as an ambulatory veterinary vehicle for 2 years, now just a daily driver. Have put about $5,000 worth of mechanical work into the vehicle. Oil changes have been performed regularly. I have receipts for all parts and labor, I have listed most of the work I have had done below. Current work done by Glen at LexTechToyota in John's Island, SC (he is a 'Mud member).

Stats:

Mileage--221,733
Completely stock
No Lockers
Third row seats (not pictured) are in excellent condition
XM Radio
Power Inverter mounted behind center console
O2 Sensor Replaced Jan 2008
New Catalytic Converter and extensive exhaust work Jan 2008 ($2203)
Repacked front wheel bearings May 2007
New tires (Yokohama Geolander) July 2007
Replaced rear pads, rotors May 2008
Valve cover gasket and hardware, spark plugs March 2008
New Starter May 2009
Replaced front pads, and rotors May 2009
Thermostat, thermostat gasket, power steering pump, and radiator September 2009
New fan clutch, drive belts, ACC Belt idler pulley June 2009

Moving to South Korea in June. Can sell as early as April. If interested or want additional pictures, info, email me at ciaronsara@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Sara
DSC02380.jpg
DSC02381.jpg
DSC02383.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck selling your truck. I am trying to sell my FJ TRD. Have you had any calls? Do you think this is a good site to sell it on? Thanks.

bump for a long time member here even if her post count doesn't show it. good luck.

Thanks

Thanks Semlin. I have had no luck at all. It kills me to sell the truck, kills me even more that no one wants to buy it!

Be patient. With all the recent work, this will make somebody a good LC. I'd suggest three more pictures: the back end, the driver's seat, and the dashboard/instruments. This might help attract somebody who doesn't live near you and can't just drive over to look at it.

This vehicle has sold for $5,500 cash.

I am going to go curl into a ball and cry. Happy Trails oh trusty Land Cruiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom