1995 fender flares link?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all, I am having trouble finding replacement fender flares that fit my 1995 80! Long story short is .... The original flares slot that slides on the body broke while I was attempting to remove them for paint! I am having a hard time finding used original replacements and I can’t seem to find any after markets that fit! Does anyone have a link? Thanks in advance.

@Deathvalleypaul Message him. I bought a used one from him last week. I saw that he has a few in his possession. They are all used.
Most have broken flare slots. I bought a used flare that had the flare slot I needed , cut off the flare slot, and used a high grade epoxy
to attach it to my existing color matching flare.

1995 fender flares are all available new from Toyota. You would need to paint them to match.

@Deathvalleypaul Message him. I bought a used one from him last week. I saw that he has a few in his possession. They are all used.
Most have broken flare slots. I bought a used flare that had the flare slot I needed , cut off the flare slot, and used a high grade epoxy
to attach it to my existing color matching flare.
Which flares do you need? I have some unbroken ones too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom