1995 Discovery Lifted, ARB, Winch, Racks, OR Lights etc... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1995 Land Rover Discovery Series I, 118,000, 3.9 V-8, Auto, AWD, PL, PW, ABS, Central Diff Lock, 2 sets of 245/75/16 tires (One set is Goodyear MTR 25% tread and other is Bridestone HT 60% Trade. Rear hyd. step, Brand New 245/75/16 Goodyear MTR spare. New ARB Bull Bar/Brush Gaurd with 9000lb Winch. Like New Full coverage Safari Rack with NEw Hella 1000's X 4 on rack, never turned on. NEw Exhaust, New Five-O Motorsport Injectors and Fuel Rail. Newly Recovered front Bucket Seats, highly sought after Third Row Jump Seats, AM/FM Cassette, On Board Dianostic scanner, Ice Cold AC, Dual Power Sunroofs, New Healiner, New Big Blue 3 inch suspension lift with Gas Charged Shocks. Uninstalled 2 inch rover-tym body lift will come with the rover. Also another rear step, extra taillight, new steering stabilizer, and more. I just have too many vehicles now and have no time to drive it. Never been offroad except for the farm in the fields where I hunt. Great rover and it looks great too. Only thing I would do at this point is give it a good buff job and drive it. Priced right, my wife says it must go. $6850

Need pics email me at Halfshaft5@aol.com

Thanks for looking and God Bless.

Michael :D

Wow you are a brave man for posting that here :) What dimensions are the roof rack and how much for it if you will split it up. If I can use it I might be interested depending on price (with and without the lights if you dont mind)

Good luck selling!

Sorry but the rack goes with it. It makes the Disco so sorry again. Thanks for the interest. God bless...

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom