craigslist 1995 70 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

From the listing, "The air conditioning in GCC spec cars is more advanced with an efficient climate control feature."

This is false. They use the exact same air conditioner part number on GCC spec vehicles as US/Aussie versions.

One issue I see here is that the pickup is not in the USA and Not sure if it even has a US title yet.. The pictures that are posted on dealer website are inside UAE most probably.. He has 2 for sale. Steep price for this pickup..
I am guessing the potential buyer has to put down a deposit and then they will ship the pickup to the states. Sorry but this is my opinion..

Looks clean but why is my internal red flag-o-meter always bouncing off the limiter with these ads? And it must be my inexperience with JDM/Euro/Asian imports but man oh man 70 series rigs seem disproportionately high for sketchy bull****.

Thankful for the Mud community to help screen out the skeeze balls in my quest to find my dream rig.

Last edited:
I can't tell if it has a heater in it.. does not look like heater lines go through firewall.

One issue I see here is that the pickup is not in the USA and Not sure if it even has a US title yet.. The pictures that are posted on dealer website are inside UAE most probably.. He has 2 for sale. Steep price for this pickup..
I am guessing the potential buyer has to put down a deposit and then they will ship the pickup to the states. Sorry but this is my opinion..
I’d tend to agree with you based on the background of every other vehicle on the dealer’s website. These vehicles are still in the Middle East.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom