eBay 1995 70 series Fire truck in NC (not mine) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Thought some of you might enjoy seeing this one.

Thanks for the link!

That’s a really cool/unique truck in amazing condition. But such an odd sale. Hard to go wheelin’ in that thing.

Also, there seem to be a lot of these floating around lately. Didn’t the LCHM just buy a mint fire truck too?

Nice.

Certainly can't wheel it... just go get ice cream with the kids, join in any parades, or put it in a museum :) LCHM does have a few fire trucks but I don’t see a 70 series in there

Certainly can't wheel it... just go get ice cream with the kids, join in any parades, or put it in a museum :) LCHM does have a few fire trucks but I don’t see a 70 series in there

It probably just hasn’t made the website yet: For Sale - 1992 PZJ77 5-speed Japanese Fire Commander Response like new - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/1992-pzj77-5-speed-japanese-fire-commander-response-like-new.1247849/post-13772718

Thanks for the link!

That’s a really cool/unique truck in amazing condition. But such an odd sale. Hard to go wheelin’ in that thing.

Also, there seem to be a lot of these floating around lately. Didn’t the LCHM just buy a mint fire truck too?
A buddy of mine in town just bought one for 17k. He took off the firetruck rear, lifted it, put new wheels and tires on, and is now building a flatbed with rooftop tent mount. Pretty awesome. I might just follow his lead. Now he has a flatbed 75 ute with 6500 miles on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom