1995 1FZ-F Carburetor Rebuild Kit / Jets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My vehicle is from Colombia. Is there any place stateside to order carb jets or rebuild kits for the Carburetor ? Are these parts available locally or only online from overseas?
Thanks !!
ASO

What is the make and model of the carb that you have? @ToyotaMatt ?

What production year and month? There are many part numbers for carb kits for this era

If you want to rebuild the carburetor, the part number you need is 04211-66011.

It will have the necessary gaskets, seals, jets, etc. to completely rebuild the 1FZ-F carby.

Or, you can replace the entire carburetor assembly which is still available from Toyota but very pricey.

Actually there aren't. They all supersede to the same numbers.

That's what I figured was the case but didn't want to give a wrong # in case it wasn't thanks for the latest #, will be saving it.

Thank you guys !!!! Seems the only place I found a rebuild kit in the states is Cruiser Parts. Not sure if individual jets can be bought for these carbs ..... wonder how you tweak them if need be .

You might try SOR...

It *looks* like the Keyster kit K11-4021A fits your rig, if you're running the Aisan carb. Napco lists one, too.

My guess is you'll have to get from overseas.

Onur listed 04211-66011 but NAPCO catalog lists 66011/20/30 as fitting same carb. It's prolly just variations on jet sizes.

FWIW the 66011 seems to be available from Toyota, though not in the USA parts network.... Maybe orderable. Dunno. but it is pricey for a zip kit.

I see them on ebay out of the UAE

Here are the numbers off my carb....

21100-66030

my research shows the replacement number for these carbs assy are..

21100-66031

I have found a few new OEM carbs online/ebay for approximately $700

OEM Ebay

I also found a non OEM from WOPARTS on eBay. Yes, it a China reversed engineered but their carb reviews are positive Although it is possible a gamble. There are 2 On eBay at $1 difference in price and not sure what the difference if any there are....

China #1 Ebay
China #2 Ebay

still looking to see how one finds different jets for these type carbs if they need to be adjust based on elevation of where vehicle is driven. I’m at 300 feet - to Sea Level here in Florida.

thanks again for all the help and info.

ASO

My local Mechanic took it upon himself to adjust my “mixture” screw while he was flushing my radiator and now it runs way worse. He said he returned it to its original turns but something is off for sure.

I looked through a link to a manual but couldn’t find the section. ... hard on a phone !!!
Can someone please identify these 3 screws on my carb? Are there any others hidden?

YWdqCAh.jpg

#1 is the idle speed screw--it sets the position of the primary throttle plate at idle
#2 is the idle mixture screw--it sets the air/fuel ratio at idle
#3--I don't think it is an adjustment screw. If you can find it on the diagram below post up the position number and I can look it up

There is another screw around behind where the idle speed screw is shown. In the parts diagram it is called the 1st Idle Adjusting screw. I don't see it in the manual I have (which has better descriptions). It could be what we 60 folks would call the fast idle screw.

If your guy really screwed it up, I would try the "lean drop" method for adjusting idle mixture and idle speed. Do a search for the procedure. You might have to adjust the procedure for your correct idle speed, which should be on a sticker someplace in the engine compartment.

1605882585633.png

I have a digital version of a manual for the 1FZ-FE and 1FZ-F engines. In the section about the carburetor, after disassembly and reinstallation it has the following instructions:

1605886840793.png

So there are a few more adjustments that I thought before. I have attached the excerpts from the manual that address these adjustments. Hopefully this helps the Alternative Method for idle speed/mixture adjustment is basically the lean drop method.

If the engine was running rough to begin with (why would the mechanic even mess with the mixture) you should check for vacuum leaks and other stuff from the trouble shooting section.

Good luck.

Attachments

• 1FZFE Carb Adjustment.pdf
    180.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom