Wanted 1995-1997 fzj80 near utah (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just sold my FJ-62 and now want to replace it with a 1995-1997 FZJ-80. I am looking for clean white, sage or silver. Preferably with factory fnt/rr lockers but not manditory. No rust, good condition and under 180,000miles. I also have family in portland if anyone has something up that way.

Although it doesn't meet all your requirements, I'm considering selling mine. My Land Cruiser is a white 95FZJ80 brown/cloth interior. Everything works and is in good condition. 210,000 miles, ARB front bumper, no lockers. A/C runs cold, new Toyota starter and power steering pump rebuild kit, EGR valve, O2 sensor. Located in Kaysville UT.

Let me know if interested
Scott

Although it doesn't meet all your requirements, I'm considering selling mine. My Land Cruiser is a white 95FZJ80 brown/cloth interior. Everything works and is in good condition. 210,000 miles, ARB front bumper, no lockers. A/C runs cold, new Toyota starter and power steering pump rebuild kit, EGR valve, O2 sensor. Located in Kaysville UT.

Let me know if interested
Scott

Sent you an email for pictures and price.

I just sold my FJ-62 and now want to replace it with a 1995-1997 FZJ-80. I am looking for clean white, sage or silver. Preferably with factory fnt/rr lockers but not manditory. No rust, good condition and under 180,000miles. I also have family in portland if anyone has something up that way.
Hi,

I have a 1997 Lexus LX 450 with 163,000 miles, factory lockers (front, center and rear). It is White with a Tan leather interior. Runs great. I have never taken it off road - only used it to drive to ski resorts in the Pacific Northwest and British Columbia. Has removable third row seats. Towing package. Roof rack.

I am in Seattle.

dashman your PM folder is full. Can you send me pictures, price and history on the 1997 lx450?

Anyone else that has a clean white, sage, silver 95-97 cruiser I am still looking.

Bump, Blackhills sold the cruiser that I was hoping to pick up so I am actively looking again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom