1994 Toyota Landcruiser (This is a Steal!) - $6000 (dublin / pleasanton / livermore) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No affilliation..saw it on San Fran/Bay area craigslist....

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/118362820.html

Act Quickly and Snap Up This Great Value!

High Blue Book Value: $12,700 (Go to kbb dot com and check for yourself)

I have nowhere to store this vehicle (which I'm very sad about!).

Mileage: 118000 (+-)
Engine: Inline 6
Trans: AT
Front & Rear Locking Differential
Warn 16,000 LB Winch
ARB Bumber and Grill Guard w/Lights
BF Goodrich Mud/Snow 35"x12.5" tires
ABS
3rd seat
Tinted windows
Running boards
Roof Rack
MRF
Leather Interior

I'm originally from Fresno and, the car is stored there but, I will bring it up in the coming week (for the right person). We used it primarily for ski trips (around the Western U.S.) and a few camping trips.

It has one dent in the tailgate where I backed into something (at a ski resort), otherwise it is in good condition inside, outside and mechanically.

I've priced it bleow wholesale (low) Blue Book to move it quickly and, yes, I am flexible on price! High Blue Book is an Astounding $12,700!! If you act quickly, you can snap up this great value!

I almost bought this rig last summer...he was asking 8,500 then. I had him take it to a local dealer for an inspection since I didn't want to waste my time on a POS....turned out to be just that...a POS. Has had no maintenance, has a knock in the engine, missing trim peices etc...basically it runs but is way rough. Not trying to knock the guy, just telling you what I know. You know the old saying, if it's too good to be true.....

Yep..I guess I should delete it...just thought someone out there would want to check it out.

I saw this on craigslist too... This ad just looked sketchy.Right off if they are ever in a big hurry to sell that is usually a warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom