SOLD 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Selling my project TRIPLE locked FZJ80 on 4” in Ironman lift kit. Runs good and is driveable. The Transmission shifts smooth.

I had aspirations to make this my rock crawling rig but my family comes first and I have to sell this rig.

With that said it needs- Driveshafts or you can swap suspensions and maybe you wouldn’t have to upgrade driveshafts.

-Broken odometer/ speedometer (car fax ready)

-had minor front end accident (repaired from PO)

-had rusted passenger floor pan (repaired)

-Typical 80 series leaks (rear main, power steering)

-Intermittent CEL for O2 sensors (both new from
denso)
-Rear heater deleted

-Surface rust here and there. You be the judge from pics

Replaced: Radiator with CSF brand, All radiator hoses, Heater hoses (Gates green stripe) including PHH, Fan clutch mod with 20k silicone fluid, New water pump, New Front Brakes with new calipers, Cap/rotor/ spark plugs, Dizzy O-ring, Alternator bushing, New Valve cover, Exhaust system- both Catalytic converters- Magnaflow resonator with blacked out exhaust tip, New Fusible link, and all 4 doors, middle and trunk areas contains full sound deadening.

Hoping to sell this quick and of course goes to a Good home.

Asking $11,000 OBO

A60BFBF1-A8C8-46DD-9357-7E01E86505A7.jpeg

D12FE28F-560F-4601-A289-FA496711F31B.jpeg

DFE45AA1-7A31-425E-835C-6F2443D841A8.jpeg

BBB3E33B-E41B-4AEE-849C-DEBAEE57F2FE.jpeg

DA838B9D-1A0A-4E23-9241-6DB8A94D3396.jpeg

Selling my project TRIPLE locked FZJ80 on 4” in Ironman lift kit. Runs good and is driveable. The Transmission shifts smooth.

I had aspirations to make this my rock crawling rig but my family comes first and I have to sell this rig.

With that said it needs- Driveshafts or you can swap suspensions and maybe you wouldn’t have to upgrade driveshafts.

denso)
-Rear heater deleted

Replaced: Radiator with CSF brand, All radiator hoses, Heater hoses (Gates green stripe) including PHH, Fan clutch mod with 20k silicone fluid, New water pump, New Front Brakes with new calipers, Cap/rotor/ spark plugs, Dizzy O-ring, Alternator bushing, New Valve cover, Exhaust system- both Catalytic converters- Magnaflow resonator with blacked out exhaust tip, New Fusible link, and all 4 doors, middle and trunk areas contains full sound deadening.

Asking $11,000 OBO

View attachment 2980817

View attachment 2980818

View attachment 2980819

View attachment 2980820

View attachment 2980822

denso)
-Rear heater deleted

Asking $11,000 OBO

View attachment 2980817

View attachment 2980818

View attachment 2980819

View attachment 2980820

View attachment 2980822

denso)
-Rear heater deleted

Asking $11,000 OBO

View attachment 2980817

View attachment 2980818

View attachment 2980819

View attachment 2980820

View attachment 2980822
U still ha e it and ate you selling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom