Parting Out 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser - Murrieta / San Diego, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need drivers side fender flares to Lincoln NE front and rear or just rear if you don't have front.

Looking for the plastic switch surround for the drivers front windows and locks. Don’t need the switches, just the plastic piece-looks like you’ve got dark brown for the plastic?

Looking for DS headlight if not cracked or chipped. 22181.

Do you know if the 1994 Toyota center wheel caps are compatible with 1996-1997 LX450 rims. I know there is a difference in shank vs conical wheels. But would it matter if the caps came from a conical lug wheel? Interested in the last two caps if they are compatible to my LX450 rims. Thanks.

Do you know if the 1994 Toyota center wheel caps are compatible with 1996-1997 LX450 rims. I know there is a difference in shank vs conical wheels. But would it matter if the caps came from a conical lug wheel? Interested in the last two caps if they are compatible to my LX450 rims. Thanks.

I will verify I still have center caps but I am not aware of any issues with the center caps working with the later model wheels.

Cool, just let me know when you find out.

I will verify I still have center caps but I am not aware of any issues with the center caps working with the later model wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom