For Sale 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80
-4.5L in-line 6-cylinder motor w/206k miles
-5" OME lift front, 4" OME lift rear (done by previous owner)
-35" Toyo MT tires on 17" Black Mojave rims (20-30% life left on tires)
-Full-time 4-wheel-drive.
-Factory F/R e-lockers (not currently working but can probably be fixed)
-Auto trans
-3rd row seat
-Power front seats
-Tilt wheel
-Leather interior (very weathered driver seat)
-Power windows, door locks, & sun roof
-Rancho Shocks (per the previous owner)
-Front bearings replaced
-Steering stabilizer replaced

This rig has been wheeled, so it does have some body damage. :D

This vehicle needs someone who has some mechanical ability and some fundage to do the necessary repairs.

I am asking $6,000 obo (as is). Price drop: $5,500!

Located in Santa Rosa, CA
707-526-2777

Photos: 94 Land Cruiser FZJ80 pictures by CoffeeNMud - Photobucket

Last edited:
What other mechanical issues besides lockers?
Are the lockers just not engaging (flashing dash light)?

Correct. The lockers haven't worked since I got it (flashing dash lights).

Other issues: The OME lift (done by the previous owner) was not done with a complete kit. I think he wanted to do it as cheap as possible, and I was too naive to realize it when I got it. He did the springs...period! Castor angle is way off. No drop-down brackets. No sway bar extension brackets (which means they are not attached). He also did not replace the brake lines with longer ones, so they can get rather taunt when you're flexed. He also went with cheap shocks (he claimed they were Rancho 9000's). He put on the wrong size and strength (passenger front is shot). He also modified the mount so it really limits your travel.

That is the major stuff. If I had the money and time, I would fix it myself. I love this truck. My plan was to purchase a complete kit but only a 3-4 inch lift and steel-braided brake lines from Man-A-Fre. Parts come to around $1000 for what I felt was necessary. These economic times have not been easy. Also, the rims are not off-set quite right. The rear wheels rub the frame a bit when flexed.

Hope that helps. It is still a great vehicle. Ask my wife, it took a lot for me to put it up for sale.

I understand Im looking for a donor 80 that has the suspension set up that i want, thank you good luck with sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom