SOLD 1994 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FZJ80 Triple locked 200k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/d/murrieta-1994-toyota-land-cruiser/7506834117.html
Hi everyone,

I am selling my 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser with 200k miles. Clean, rust free California vehicle with a clean and clear title under my name and in overall great shape.

-It has factory triple differential lockers with the center differential push button mod (engaging properly).

-The rig was painted a couple of years back and it shows well, but have some small blemishes. It has custom body decals from Classic Audio Sound out of Australia and custom badges.

-The engine has been well maintained and regularly serviced. Previous owner claimed to have rebuilt the top end but I have no receipts for that. Lots of new parts, all a/c components are new, also new belts, full tune up, new radiator fan shroud, fan clutch, water pump, new silicone hoses throughout, new brakes, new differential fluids, new transmission fluid. The steering box and pump were also replaced. The knuckles are pretty clean.
-Just replaced the emergency brake cable and hardware.
-New windshield wiper motor.
-Brand new Ironman 4x4 2” lift with upgraded Foam Cell Pro shocks.

-Rims are FN FX 17x8 (5 rims) with 5 Federal Xplora 35x12.5r17 R/T tires with about 2,000 miles on the wheels. Also have original rims (5) with older 33” tires and new center caps which are included with the sale.

The interior is all original (minus the sound system which could use some updating as well as new speakers).
-New Lloyd Rubbertite all-weather floor mats
-Dash has some cracks and currently using a cover for it.
-First and second row of seats have been reupholstered in full leather (Land Cruiser Heaven).
-Front seats are manual
-New hood and hatch struts
-New OEM engine cover
-“D” light works, Antenna goes up and down. Everything works properly.
-The 80 is also equipped with a Viper alarm.
-Con-Ferr roof rack with shovel and axe mounted

Have only put about 2,000 miles on it in the last year. Time or a new owner to enjoy it.

Clean title on hand.

Located in SoCal. Priced reduced to $26,777

No trades, no dealers no low offers please

Have a blessed day

SOLD

E3ACE0D5-3CC1-4F09-9DCA-FCFAADA4F25C.jpeg
BD805E85-8BB6-4DCB-B228-C2DD8DE3D786.jpeg
D2EFDC70-6E8A-4171-B8A8-AC8AB6864165.jpeg
F7B638FD-1456-4643-AAA3-A9DA9ADF5C55.jpeg
A8F59DDC-0993-4E0E-AF68-4CB24D467A42.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread