1994 Toyota 4Runner/Pickup stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
upnover.shutterfly.com
I am replacing the entire driveline from my 1994 Toyota 4Runner 2x4 SR5 V6. As such, I have the following parts for sale:
3.0 V6 Engine - The engine needs to be rebuilt. It was ran wthout oil, and is not siezed, but can only be rotated about 90 degrees before it feels like the piston is hitting something solid. I am selling the whole engine complete from the intake manifold to the oil pan. It does not have the AC compressor or power steerig pump included. It does have the starter and alternator included. The starter mounting bracket is broken. $150
Automatic Overdrive Transmission - Transmission is in good working order and comes with the torque converter, TV cable, and cooler lines. The mount does not come with it. $200
Radiator - This is a good radiator with the transmission cooler circuit included. $75
Class IV frame mount hitch - It mounts under the rear bumper and connects to the frame. It comes with all bolts, washers, and nuts to mount it. $100
Power steering assembly - Includes power steering pump, steering box, and anti lock brake control box. $200
I am swapping the axles out in a week or two. If you need the rear axle it has all new brakes and will be $200.
All prices are OBO, or trade. I need the money or parts to assemble my link suspension set-up. What have ya' got? I'll take $500 for everything listed except for the rear axle. It is seperate form the deal.
Robert (704)907-7444 Parts are located in Lake Wylie, SC, just below Charlotte, NC.

Last edited:
New price

I'll take $500 for everything except for the rear axle which will be sold seperately for $200.

I have edited the original post to reflect the new price.

Transmission sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom