STOLEN 1994 LQ9 powered lc80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all.
My truck was taken from the corner of my business 49th and telegraph in Oakland ca. Seems like a pro job. Truck was stolen from a pretty high profile spot at 7:30am, I was nearby. It was locked. Keys are in my possession.

no broken glass.

White 1994 vortec powered. 35” wheels. 4x4 parts bumpers. Spare mounted inside passenger rear. Wyoming plates.

any leads please contact: stampyoldani@gmail.com

07914B90-F8A1-4FB3-9020-356205E6F1F3.jpeg

859437D6-097B-4770-B035-AD2B88BC8979.jpeg

9AEA3A3F-A842-42F1-9B03-2108402E0935.jpeg

10F81EFA-650E-4EB6-AF94-99D787BABF9E.jpeg

Post up any updates, hoping it was just a joy ride and not a strip down.

Yes!
I’m going the nines. Broad daylight theft with no broken glass has shown me my vulnerabilities and the risks in this neighborhood.

Beefing up insurance, steering Wheel Club, GPS tracking. Alarm. And some mad-max style Hidden switches.

Yes!
I’m going the nines. Broad daylight theft with no broken glass has shown me my vulnerabilities and the risks in this neighborhood.

Beefing up insurance, steering Wheel Club, GPS tracking. Alarm. And some mad-max style Hidden switches.

Congrats on getting your truck back! Don't waste your time on the CLUB. Easily defeated in under 30 seconds. They either cut the steering wheel (softer metal than the club) or use a titanium drill bit and drill the lock. I would use a hidden keyed battery disconnect.

Ignition kill is very common but not too many does a fuel kill switch or delay. You can have a delay wired into your fuel pump relay this will cause the pump not to start right away causing not to start or just a kill switch for the pump. Glad your rig is back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom