For Sale 1994 Landcruiser w/cummins diesel 3.3bturbo $7000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_1944.JPG
IMG_1942.JPG
IMG_1940.JPG
IMG_1941.JPG
$7000obo I am in Sandpoint, ID

1994 Toyota Landcruiser with a 3.3bturbo Cummins diesel swap. Odometer Stopped at 54,000k. The owner who swapped the engine put 10,000 miles on it. I bought it two years ago, in 2014, have put less than 15,000 miles on it and have driven it twice to California and back. 1992 stock landcruiser automatic transmission. Clean title in hand. The average mpg is between 22-24. This is a solid rig that is built to go anywhere. Helpful to be mechanically inclined with this beauty. No issues with electrical. The stock bumper needs to be bolted on and also one of the rear windows motor doesn't work. If you give this rig love, she'll take you anywhere you want to go... Through water and over mountains..... This vehicle will bring you tons of off road fun and more!

Must sell!!!!!! I am needing to sell due to dental procedures for my daughter, needed As soon as possible. Her teeth can't get fixed until I have the money by selling this vehicle. Willing to consider any reasonable offer!!!!! I was hoping to get 10,000 but will go down to 9,500 to get a quick sale. I paid 13,000 two years ago. Can't find a deal better than this! My HUGE loss is your GAIN!!!! call or text Devin at 6612049613
IMG_1938.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom