1994 Landcruiser Spare wheel and tire for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought a original Alloy wheel and got a tire for it to use as my spare tire.

I have the original spare wheel and tire that I wish to sell. The wheel is in excellent condition. Tire is Dunlop Grandtrek P225/75/R15 in quite good condition and will work for you for a long time to come. Wheel mounting lug holes about 5-1/2" center to center.

If interested please PM me. I am in San Francisco Bay area.

20180413_173813.jpg

20180413_174012.jpg

20180413_174221.jpg

20180415_105517.jpg

That is not a Land Cruiser application.

Hi Cruiserdan,

Not sure I understand your comment. Could you clarify?

Thanks.

That wheel is not a Land Cruiser wheel. It is for another Toyota model with the same bolt pattern but different spacing. And a smaller diameter.

That wheel is not a Land Cruiser wheel. It is for another Toyota model with the same bolt pattern but different spacing. And a smaller diameter.
Thanks Dan!
Would you be able to tell me which Toyota it is for or will fit? I think it fitted the bolt pattern of my LC however it was touching the calipers and the tireshop thought that it was because perhaps the previous owner of my LC beefed up the calipers...:) Based on your info that is not the case.

Appreciate your help identify the correct car it will fit s I can properly advertise to sell this wheel and get back the space in my garage...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom