1994 Landcruiser. Parts vehicle. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
shop.cruiserparts.net
Just came up the drive way over the long weekend. Rust free and ready to be parted! Let us know what you need!

10419642_758753937478601_8101442746201737660_n.jpg

Wouldn't happen to have manually adjusted seats would it? I need a driver side recline handle.

drivers side fender and inner fender plus shipping to 80203

Wouldn't happen to have manually adjusted seats would it? I need a driver side recline handle.
We have used gray and tan recline handles. Tan ones are a little more at $15 and gray for $6.

drivers side fender and inner fender plus shipping to 80203
Driver side fender goes for $250 and the inner fender at $100 shipping both of them will be big you'd be looking at $95 for S&H. Give us a call or check out our website! Shop.cruiserparts.net.

Looking for drivers side power seat switches and drivers side door panel minus the switches (the front bottom of mine got tore up by the door limiter when it broke).

rust free non locking FF rear axle housing to 95356(business w forklift).

Looking for drivers side power seat switches and drivers side door panel minus the switches (the front bottom of mine got tore up by the door limiter when it broke).
We do have the seat switches brand new Genuine Toyota for $8.43 on the smaller switch and $11.40 on the larger one. Drivers door interior panel used is $200. You can take a look at all of the items right on our website shop.cruiserparts.net.

rust free non locking FF rear axle housing to 95356(business w forklift).
We do have good rust free axle housings, full floating non locking you would be looking at $200. Shipping out to you in CA would be just about $100.

Do you have the passenger side rear quarter panel flare and rear door panel flare? How much to ship to 94591?

Do you have the passenger side rear quarter panel flare and rear door panel flare? How much to ship to 94591?
We do have the quarter panel flares for $150 and the door flares for $125 both used. Ground to you in CA would be roughly $20.

Hey there,
I am looking for the factory oxygen sensor connector for the o2 sensor closest to the outside of the cruiser. The previous owner cut off the factory connector to install a universal Bosch sensor. To be clear I have the new o2 sensors with connectors I just need the receiving connector to splice back into the truck. 1994 LC 4.5l 6 cyl

The receiving connector or O2 sensor pigtail is just $10. Hope this helps! Give us a call and we can set you right up!

What color is it? Green?

Need complete front bumper and corners.

Also interested in your window visors if they are in good shape.

Ship to 46038

What color is it? Green?

Need complete front bumper and corners.

Also interested in your window visors if they are in good shape.

Ship to 46038

We do have the complete front bumpers with caps and brackets for $400. Window visors you are looking at $40 for the set. Shipping it all to you in IN would be around $55.

We do have the complete front bumpers with caps and brackets for $400. Window visors you are looking at $40 for the set. Shipping it all to you in IN would be around $55.
If the complete front bumper with caps, brackets, and chrome pieces is still available, how much to ship to 94591?

How are the front seats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom