For Sale 1994 Land Cruiser Parts - Hitch, Front Bumper, Spare Tire Carrier - CA - SF Bay Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ugly Dwarf

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm cleaning out some spare parts that I've been hoarding in the side yard for too long and will never use.

OEM Front Bumper and Brackets. Two holes drilled by PO for fog lights which were discarded long ago. Dirty but good condition. $60

OEM / Stock Location Spare Tire Carrier and winch. This was not installed when I got the truck, so I have not tested. Looks to my untrained eye to be intact. $15

Valley Industries (brand) Rear Trailer Hitch. I installed / used this a few times when I first got my 80 series, but have since fabricated a high clearance one that passes through the rear cross member and ties into the frame rails. $30

Con Ferr roof rack - This is not 80 series specific and is listed elsewhere here on Mud, but I also have a medium length (66" x 60") Conn Fer roof rack. It has no floor (other than the three cross bars) and is dirty with surface rust, but looks to be straight and undamaged. It comes with six (6) mounts. I have put too much time and effort into my existing rack to start over with this one and it's time to let it go. I can include some reproduction Conn Fer stickers I got from SMG a while back. This is an excellent candidate to be blasted and powder coated, with a new wood or mesh floor for a classic retro look. $275

High Lift Bar - 48" - This is the BAR ONLY... With a bit of lift and 315's, I wanted a little more lifting ability and moved to a 60" bar. This has been sitting (you guessed it) in my side yard for a year now and it's time to go away. Hate to toss it. Let's set a price of $7 or a six pack of decent IPA, Brown, or Amber ale.

None of these items are good candidates for shipping due to size and weight. All are located in Concord, CA. I tried to price these items at or below what others are selling, but prices are flexible if you come look at them.

PM with your email or cell and I can send you pictures.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
I would love to move all this out this week. Ping my with questions or for pictures.

Still looking to get these out of my side yard. Happy to make a deal if you buy more than one item

Still gathering dust and cobwebs in my backyard.

Open to offers. Keep these out of the landfill.

Pics sent.

Everything is still available. Prices are negotiable.

If you're in the Bay Area and need a front bumper, spare carrier, or trailer hitch, make me an offer. Not sure how many more weeks these can live in the side yard before the boss makes me take them to the dump.

Got a picture of the tire winch? Will it work with 96 lx?

I'm not sure about compatibility between years and Toyota / Lexus. You might want to ask in the 80 tech section for your specific application. This one is off my 1994, or so I was told by the previous owner.

Everything is still available. Prices are flexible. Hate to take these 80 parts to the dump if someone else can use them.

Lot's of interest in the Con Ferr rack... from people a long drive away. Flexible on that price too.

Adding a 48" bar for a High Lift Jack, since I moved to a 60". $7 or trade for a six pack of IPA / Brown / Amber ale. It's in decent shape and served me well, I just wanted something that will lift a tad higher. Seems a waste to toss it.

All items still available.

If you need any of the 80 parts or the 48" high lift bar, make me an offer. I'd hate to throw these in the dump, but I don't see keeping these in the side yard for too much longer.

The Con Ferr rack continues to get interest from people hours away. Open to offers on that too but I can't see throwing it away. I know it'll find a home.

Resurrecting this thread. All items still available, though a little wetter after these storms. Prices are open to negotiation.

You have two (2) racks? Shoot me a PM with pics & dimensions ?

Thanks in advance !

I must have missed the post above... I have ONE rack. I mentioned it in this post since it would fit on an 80, but that item seemed more relevant for sale in the expedition section and is not model specific.

I have all the other items. Prices are negotiable. Come this Spring, I imagine most of the 80 parts will go to the junk / scrap yard.

Still available. Make me an offer. Would love to see any / all of this find a new home.

Hitch is spoken for, but other items are still available. No reasonable offers refused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom