1994 Land Cruiser - PAIR Reed Valve (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In search of new/ used working properly Pair Reed Valve - P/N 1735066010 - toyota shows this part as discontinued - does anyone have any guidance for me? I'm in CO with emissions testing. I currently have the system "blocked" off as i was getting codes 25 and 26 rich and lean.

When i had those codes it turned out to be the harness that runs from the Bank 2 O2 sensor over the transmission and into the main engine harness.
YMMV

When i had those codes it turned out to be the harness that runs from the Bank 2 O2 sensor over the transmission and into the main engine harness.
YMMV
I'm still troubleshooting and when I saw someone said they had those codes and it ended up being the PAIR Valve i quickly blocked it off and my check engine light went off and the rig is running great at the moment. thanks for an alternative solution.

I'm still troubleshooting and when I saw someone said they had those codes and it ended up being the PAIR Valve i quickly blocked it off and my check engine light went off and the rig is running great at the moment. thanks for an alternative solution.
You can try @slow95z or @arcteryx They are both used resellers. GA, and TX, respectively.

In search of new/ used working properly Pair Reed Valve - P/N 1735066010 - toyota shows this part as discontinued - does anyone have any guidance for me? I'm in CO with emissions testing. I currently have the system "blocked" off as i was getting codes 25 and 26 rich and lean.

my PAIR valve has been removed for about 8-years and never had engine check light as a result...

I have a PAIR system recently removed. PM needs

how did that work for smog?

Any luck or updates? I have the same issue with 93 landcruiser and check engine light.

Any luck or updates? I have the same issue with 93 landcruiser and check engine light.
You have a CEL on a '93?? What code?
I removed the PAIR and did the loopback. No CEL before or after.
edit:and yes, the light is functional lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom