For Sale 1994 fzj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My wife and I have decided to sell out 1994 Landcruiser, It's a great vehicle but we are wanting something newer.

DSCN12771.JPG

DSCN1278.JPG

DSCN1278.JPG

The Good:
It is a low mileage vehicle (only 81000 miles)
Silver 2-tone paint
Gray cloth interior
Third row of seats
Good Condition all around

The Bad:
Slight Cosmetic issue on back driver side from previous owner, not noticeable til you're close
Radiator has a crack (price adjusted)
Gas mileage
Due to age there are minor cosmetic blemishes

Asking $8000 Without radiator repair or $9000 with

Feel free to ask questions

I know KBB is just a guide but here is the link:

1994 Toyota Used Car Prices, Reviews - Kelley Blue Book

Wow radiators cost 1k to replace?

Otoh nice rig with low miles. Glws

This is just asking price, The radiator itself is $300, plus Labor, Not certain of the exact price. If it just needs to be recored it would be significantly less. I'm going to be working on getting it fixed.

I'm considering replacing it with:
2003 Porsche Cayenne
If it's still available when this sells.

I am currently on Hickam AFB, HI

So... While we are still considering selling the Cruiser in the future, We have decided that with the current economic situations and living on one income that it would be cheaper to keep the Cruiser. Thank You all for you interest and suggestions and I will keep everyone posted.

So... While we are still considering selling the Cruiser in the future, We have decided that with the current economic situations and living on one income that it would be cheaper to keep the Cruiser. Thank You all for you interest and suggestions and I will keep everyone posted.

Like I said... Maybe in the future... We're still not 100% certain either way. If an offer comes or we find a great deal... We are willing to figure something out.

Glad your keeping her.

I'm still kinda torn, I love Toyota 4X4s, but I was kinda excited about getting something newer... But oh well... we are probably going to wait until August, when the USAF SSgt promotion results come out to see if I made it, and if I did... then we may get something else... I'd love another Tacoma or 4Runner... Unless we can get a good deal on a Porsche Cayenne or BMW X5.

It's really for sale now... Decided to get away from car payments so I'm going to be selling the Landcruiser and paying cash for an older 4Runner (1st gen I hope)

1994 Landcruiser FZJ80

Also selling a Chevy Cobalt...

2008 Cobalt Sport *Price Drop* <<<Price is Pretty negotiable on this one... (I'll take $7500)... It's not a bad car... I just hate Chevys alot more than I thought I would.

I see you have a 214 area code for text...wish you were in Dallas instead of Hawaii!

I guess demand for these has gone down... Still available 81900 Miles on her now and a New radiator. $8500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom