For Sale 1994 FZJ80 with 6BT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is a 1994 Toyota FZJ80 in Moonstone Pearl two tone. The engine has been swapped with a Cummins 6BT from a 1994 dodge, p-pump 55 block. The complete Kit is from Diesel Adapters in Oregon City. All wiring made by Diesel Adapters has been replaced. All the bomb proof metalwork remains. The Aisin 442F shifts strong and the engine is tuned properly with a TST #6 fuel plate. More can be done to modify the engine if the next owner would like, the 600 or so ft lbs has been enough for me. 35" all terrain tires with 70% remaining. Old Man Emu extra heavy springs with a 3" lift and heavy duty shocks. Many bushings replaced. Alpine touch screen with German MB Quart and Polk speakers. Hood lined with 80 mil sound deadening, and foam deadening. Cabin lined with 80 mil sound deadening up to the windows. There is a small dent in the lift gate. with a tire swing out, it would not be visible. Full size Spare with alloy. Wilderness rack with 8 smittybilt roof attachments. ARB front bumper with Hella Metal Ralley 4000 lights with wide lens. The Chassis has 250K, the engine has about 120K on it. All original paint.

everything works

asking 25K

my name is Chet and I would be happy to answer any questions

IMG_3179.JPG

IMG_3189.JPG

IMG_3192.JPG

IMG_3198.JPG

IMG_3188.JPG

Any rust? Any other work done underneath to axles, case, brakes, suspension? Thanks

Zero rust, replaced with braided brake lines, rotors and pads within 500 miles.

shot of underside hopefully showing no rust, I will post more this weekend

another shot of the engine swap

IMG_3186.JPG

IMG_3179.JPG

the record is 21, most of the time on the highway it is around 19 17ish around town

at 2000 rpm travel speed is around 67mph

Oh I would, I would if I could! Nice rig. GLWS.

This rig still for sale?

after getting some feedback on the ad I would like to clear some things up. Diesel adapters has put together an amazing kit. All of the metal components are bombproof and so well thought out that an oem filter element for a 94 dodge fits the housing. The few problems I have had with this rig have been worth the feeling of driving a very comfortable tank. I hope this isn't too gushing, just wanted to give you guys a better idea of how cool this car is and that DE's kit is top notch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom