For Sale 1994 FZJ80 - Triple Locked - Low Miles - Northern Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 1994 FZJ80 Triple Locked Land Cruiser because I needed to purchase a truck with better towing capacity to haul horses. I debated selling, but when it comes down to it, it would just be an expensive toy that would sit and not get used much. I think it could find a better home. That being said, I am not in a hurry to sell so no low balls and I don't need help selling and don’t want a trade.

I prefer texts at 970-682-5183 if interested.

VIN: JT3DJ81WXR0063396

Miles: 166,604 (might go up slightly)

Condition: Excellent for a 25 year old vehicle. No mechanical issues whatsoever. I have had for 2 years, the person before me had it for about 2 months and realized it wasn't the best commuter vehicle due to fuel efficiency. Before that I believe it was in Colorado and garaged most of its life.

For the most part this vehicle has very few MODs so it’s a nice blank slate if someone wants to make a bunch of changes or just keep it as is. I don’t have the maintenance docs from before I owned, but I do have since.

Features:
Triple Lockers that are fully Functional
AC Working Perfect
CD Player
Rear Heater By Passed
PHH Replaced with Silicon Hose
Most Heater Hoses Replaced
Very Little Rust
Sun Roof
Leather Seats – Seat Covers on now, can send photos upon request. They are in good shape, with the exception of the drivers seat which doesn’t have rips but is well worn.
Lift- Old Man Emu

Next Projects:
Power Seats- (Passenger and Driver) stopped working at the same time. I assume a fuse, but haven't had time to investigate and the seat is in a good spot for driving.
Antennae- Won’t go up, but still gets service
Factory Roof Rack- Rattles a little with my Rod Vault on there, but works great. Would likely replace.
Paint- Its fading on the hood and could use some attention.
Intake Manifold- I was going to pull off and clean.
Starter Rebuild- Haven’t had any issues, but wanted to proactively rebuild.
Molding Around Windows- Cracking and could use replaced.

Previous Issues Repaired:
Transmission: Replaced 2 solenoids in the transmission because it was having trouble shifting. Work was done 1.5 years ago and has been perfect ever sense.
PHH- Started leaking about a year ago and was replaced with a silicon. Remaining heater hoses were replaced with Gates.
Water Leaking- Driver Side Rear Window. Fixed by pulling off and putting silicon around gaps. Works perfect, but probably could do the same thing on the passenger side.
Emissions: Failed emissions in January 2018. Replaced catalytic converters and EGR valve. No issues since. Code 71 came up about 13 months ago but went away.

If you pull the vehicle report, it might show an accident from 2 weeks ago. I got rear ended and it did absolutely zero damage to the truck. I had my hitch bike rack on, and it broke that, but that’s it. Didn't even touch the truck, not even a scratch.

More Photos at the Craigslist Ad

Price is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom