Wanted 1994 FZJ80 Steering Wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mine is starting to peel at the top and the steering wheel pad is dented and not in great shape.

Mine is starting to peel at the top and the steering wheel pad is dented and not in great shape.
I have one that I took off my 95 L.C. Brown / tan in color. Starting to peel in one place. Otherwise in good condition. Shoot me a number and I will text you some pictures of it today when I get home

I have one that I took off my 95 L.C. Brown / tan in color. Starting to peel in one place. Otherwise in good condition. Shoot me a number and I will text you some pictures of it today when I get home

Ahhhhh, I'm looking for grey/black 94. I don't think the 95 fits the 93-94 non-airbag column, unless I'm totally wrong!

I have 80 series JDM spec steering wheels in both grey and black...
The grey ones have re-stitched artificial leather and don't have the plasticky polyurethane finish of Non-JDM 80 series wheels...

The black ones are stock and native to JDM markets only...

DSC02359.jpg

DSC06582.jpg

Also have these JDM spec 1995-1997 80 Series oem wheels in grey and brown... cruise control/mint condition

DSC02800.jpg

DSC02812.jpg

I have a couple 93/94 black leather steering wheels. One the seem is splitting but the leather is still good. The other has good seams but shows some wear. $85 and $125 plus actual shipping. PM me if you want photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom