SOLD 1994 FZJ80 Sacramento, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(64, 58, 58)
For sale, 1994 Toyota Landcruiser with 212,782 miles, a clean California title in my name and a PNO (planned nonoperation) with DMV. I've owned it since 2004 and put approximately 86,0000 miles on it. The Landcruiser is being sold as is, in non-running condition and without a smog. It last ran in 2014, when it was my daily driver. It blew the head gasket and has been parked since.

It has been lifted with OME (Old Man Emu) 850 and 863 coil springs and OME shocks, has NItto Terra Grappler 315/75/16 tires. It has factory electric locking differentials, front and rear. I added the factory center differential lock switch and a passenger side dash grab bar.

It has 3rd row seats, Husky Liners floor mats and a trailer brake controller. The interior is in pretty good shape, other than the leather on the drive seat, which is torn. Dash pad has no cracks.

The exterior has no body damage, or rust, but the clear coat is in poor condition. No front bumper. The hood and rear hatch struts are weak. It has a receiver trailer hitch. I have the factory front mud flaps, but they are not mounted. I also have a factory Toyota valve grind kit, that will be included. It includes these gaskets:

Head Gasket
Intake manifold gasket
Surge tank (plenum) gaskets
Exhaust manifold gaskets
Exhaust flange gaskets
Valve seals
Injector seals
PAIR valve gaskets
Bypass pipe o-rings
Fuel pipe-to-rail gaskets
Chain tensioner gasket
Distributor o-ring
EGR valve gasket
Heater return pipe gasket

Does not include:

Throttle body gasket
Valve cover gasket
Spark plug seals

The battery is dead and will not take a charge. I recently tried to turn the engine over with a breaker bar on the crank bolt and it did not turn over. The Landcruiser will need to be trailered/towed and no work on the Landcruiser, can be completed on the premises. I do not want to ship the truck. So at this time, I'm only looking to sell to someone who can pick up and pay in person.

Landcruiser1.jpg

Landcruiser3.jpg

Landcruiser4.jpg

Landcruiser5.jpg

Last edited:
i wish it was closer....won't last long. glws.

UGG, such a deal, can't pull the trigger though :(

Dang..and this is why some might have a habit of continually refreshing. You never know when a great project will drop!

Hope we see this one back on the road soon!

Hope it went to a fellow Cruiser Head that can fix it up.
Do you know if the person is a member of ih8mud?

I missed this one my self 🤷‍♂️
I did hook up my friend Robert by PM his number to the OP so he would not miss the deal while Mud was getting him approved.
It will be getting saved and not parted out !! :)

Staying Local, On it's way to it's new home in good Hands
1661349452062.png

Tell your buddy Im waiting on details in a build thread. Hopfully all it needs is a hgead gasket plus while your in threre...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom