1994 FZJ80 oem new part number oxygen sensor question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys, the old oem part number 89465-60110 is discontinued but was the same number for the left and right sensors. Upstream and downstream. Did not matter. 89465-69075 is the new part number but is listed as right sensor. The sensors on the OBD 1 93-94’s can be the same so would I just buy 2 89465-69075’s? Thanks, Hutch

What @Zchrist88 said. I went through the same ordeal and called numerous dealerships because their website was showing they had the Toyota sensors in stock. That panned out to be false so I pulled the trigger on NTK 24044 and 24080 sensors. Still have yet to install mine but it’ll happen soon.

No doubt. My rig isn’t rusty in the least bit but looking at that hardware, I’m going to let it soak for a long time and get ready for knuckle-bashing and cursing.

Here's a shortcut. What you want are the NTK 24044 and NTK 24080 oxygen sensors - they are OEM for the 94. They are essentially the same sensor other than that one is wired longer. I have a 94 FZJ and just replaced mine about a month ago and it cleared my rich/lean codes.

I actually got impatient and ordered an extra NTK 24044 from another vendor because I waited over a month and still did not have it. I'd be willing to sell that one for what I paid and I'll cover shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.

If you still have that ntk 24044 I will buy it from you

What @Zchrist88 said. I went through the same ordeal and called numerous dealerships because their website was showing they had the Toyota sensors in stock. That panned out to be false so I pulled the trigger on NTK 24044 and 24080 sensors. Still have yet to install mine but it’ll happen soon.

Where did you find the sensors?

Make sure you get the online discount. I think I got an additional 10-25% off. Don’t remember but it was at least 10% but I’m thinking more.

Their site has the 24080 for $173 and the 24044 for $107. I can get the 24080 for $107 on amazon, but they say the 044 is unavailable. Is that around what you gave?

I accidentally cropped out the total but it $235. I got 25% off using the codes they provided to me.
Image 4-4-21 at 3.24 PM.jpg

That's an awesome discount
Yeah, I’m pretty sure I put those two things in my cart and forgot about it for a couple hours and because I created a new account, they sent me numerous emails for 20% and 25% off. I just went through my email history with them and they weren’t shy about sending emails but for that discount, I was okay with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom