For Sale 1994 FZJ80 Locked, Stock, 188k, San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Left Rear.jpg Engine.jpg Front Seats.jpg Hood.jpg Left Front.jpg Hello Mudders,
SOLD! I have a '94 stock TLC for sale, faded green with faded grey leather interior... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder or something like that. 188k miles on the clock.

I bought this from a fellow Mudder earlier this year. It's that same ol' story. I had grand visions of building this to a daily driver / offroader. However, I have started a new business, and I just don't have the time.

When I bought it, it was throwing the dreaded 071 engine code. I bench tested everything per the advice on this board, cleaned the various ports, and replaced the vacuum lines. Everything bench tested fine. I cleared the code, and it hasn't returned. However, I didn't find anything particularly wrong. So, I'm not guaranteeing that it is fixed. I haven't driven it much since I fixed it either. It has a current smog inspection, but I haven't had a new one done since I worked on the EGR stuff.

Lockers engage as they should. No rust. Drives great. Nice stereo.

The clear coat is in rough shape (see pics). I was going to paint the hood flat black and maybe the roof white, which would have taken care of the clear coat issues. There is a windshield crack on the passenger's side. The interior is in pretty decent shape except for the seats, which have faded and cracked. I have removed the fender flares but have not welded up the holes yet. Front and rear bumpers are ready for ARB or ??

Carfax shows one accident, which was a fender bender (more like bumper bender) from the previous owner.

I have a stack of maintenance receipts. Birfs look good. I have the FSM (shop manual) for it. Tires are at about 40-50%. Clear title.

I might be losing the parking spot for it. So, I'm ready to deal.

Asking $3300 O.B.O. Call Chuck at 757-325-7717 or PM me. Truck is located near the San Diego Airport. SOLD

Last edited:
Thanks DatsunRoadster. Yes, still available.

SOLD! Thanks Mike! You will be the only one on your block in Michigan with a rust-free Cruiser!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom