For Sale 1994 FZJ80 factory lockers SoCal 3"OME $9800 BACK ON THE MARKET!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1994 Toyota FZJ80
condition: good
cylinders: 6 cylinders
fuel: gas
odometer: 238
paint color: white
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: SUV
I am listing my 1994 Toyota FZJ80 Landcruiser. I will try to list as much as I can . I am the 3rd owner of this 80 series. The first owner was a college professor and the second was a friend, whom I purchased it from. It has been well maintained and taken care of. The previous owner did the head gasket prior to me purchasing. Keeping that in mind this is a 25 year old vehicle. It is a great, non-rotted out and no rust 80 series, but it is not showroom condition. Everything is functional, it runs like it is brand new. Just passed smog this spring with no issues.
This is a K294 edition with front and rear lockers, this is a rare 80 series. It is becoming even more rare to find one in good condition. Front seats will need new leather soon, reason for the seat covers. Middle and rear row leather good condition. All lights are controlled through a fuse block in the center console. I have satellite radio in it, just doesn't have current subscription(does work, just cancelled subscription). Fender flares have been painted with bed-liner. A few spots need some touch ups, nothing that a quart can of bed-liner cannot fix.

237,9XX miles
4.5L Straight 6
4.30 gears
Front/Rear Locker
3 rows of seating
Roof Rack with lights
Light bar
Spare Tire carrier
Fuel Can carrier
Rear 4x4 Labs armor bumper, with swing out
Cooper Discoverer tires
Old Man Emu 3" lift
Snorkel
New Windshield
Sunroof(works great)
Fuse block(controls lights)
2 Spare Tires (all matching rims)
A/C Blows ice cold
Heat blows hot/has rear heater as well

I drive this a few times a week, I have owned it 3 years and would drive it anywhere. I did a road trip to TX last Thanksgiving and this thing just flat out runs. It runs great with no issues. I put approximately 30 miles a week on it, so the mileage does not go up very quickly

I WILL POST PHOTOS THIS EVENING

THANK YOU

Text 951-743-0257
Email btrproduct@gmail.com

Its listed on Facebook and Craigslist for $12,500.
It is located in Riverside, CA 92508.

Thanks for looking

Interested ... do you have an asking price?

...simul-posted. Thanks.

Here is the Craigslist link, has the pics

o_O Anyone want to loan me $9500?

Not to hijack your thread, but serious question to anyone who has needed to get an auto loan through the bank for an older cruiser. What was the best way. I have problems convincing them because of the year and millage of the vehicle...

That and also credit unions will usually give signature loans, little higher interest, but would assume could be refi'd later

WIN_20190908_09_48_30_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190908_09_48_23_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190908_09_48_30_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190908_09_49_05_Pro_LI.jpg
WIN_20190908_09_48_43_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190908_09_49_14_Pro.jpg

o_O Anyone want to loan me $9500?

Not to hijack your thread, but serious question to anyone who has needed to get an auto loan through the bank for an older cruiser. What was the best way. I have problems convincing them because of the year and millage of the vehicle...

+1 to Lightstream. Have used them twice now and wouldn’t use anyone else at this point. Bought my 97 LC with them. They actually deposit the funds directly into your account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom