Parting Out 1994 FZJ80 Dark Green 223K miles, auto (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting out a 1994 FZJ80 that is dark green in color. Vehicle is an automatic with the 24-valve, 4.5 L six-cylinder petrol engine, 1FZ-FE. Vehicle ran just fine from offload site to my house which was maybe 1/8th mile. That said the vehicle has 223k miles and there is definitely an oil leak on the motor somewhere since oil grunge thoroughly covered the susp parts below. There are a few items that I will be keeping, and please be patient with me on pulling parts, I was ran over by a truck 5 years ago and my legs do not quite work like they are supposed to. I can get pictures of specific parts if you need, please let me text them to you since that will be so much easier and faster.

PLEASE POST INTEREST IN A PART HERE FIRST!
As for pricing, I liked what another user on here did by using 75% of the cost on cruiser parts plus shipping. I am open to making deals on the entire vehicle, multiple parts, and even individual parts.

This is the only way I can make sure who asked for a part first, you are more than welcome to also send a private message, I will then give you my cell number to call or text from that point forward. My ebay user name is the same as my username here so you can check me out. I have also sold hundreds of items from a bike shop inventory on the slowtwitch forum before my accident but my username there is race4lv.

I will work as quickly as I can to get the parts pulled and out to you, but please be patient. Items like the motor will take a while to pull correctly.

I kept the front and rear end since they were the e-lockers and built them up for my ride, so they are not available. The front and rear out of my imported diesel 91 are both available. The front is the high pinion 8" and the rear is a full floater 9.5". The axle set-up is identical to the full floater that I pulled out of the 94 in that the wheel/rim mounts to the hub, so the vehicle weight is on the hub not the axle. The axle mounts to the hub with the stud/cone washer set-up just like the front end. The drive plate for the rear is part of the axle though which is different that the front. I know this is a point of confusion out there so I just want it to be clear that the rear is a version of the full floater just that the drive flange is part of the axle, the axle does not use a c-clip, and the weight of the vehicle is not on the axle. That said my front end out of the 91 needs a front end seal job for sure, I have some of the items for that job new and will include them.

I also have a new installed radiator and a used radiator since I upgraded mine to a 4 core and the 94 came with a new one installed. The 94 had quite a bit of mechanical work done to make it roadworthy before I bought it.

I have a partial set of lift items that will come out of my 91 as well.

The body is in rather good condition with a few small door dings here and there.
The tires are brand new Fuzion 265 75 16 on the factory rims, rims need some tlc.
Driver and Pass front seats are beat up, would need a full re-build, mech is fine though. Second and third row seats are in decent condition, I am keeping the hardware from the third row seats. Interior is gray, seat belts are grey. Floor carpet would need a serious shampoo and even then it may not be perfect.

Vehicle and parts are located in Southern California, Rancho Cucamonga

Please ask away if you have questions, I will try to check here often. Thank you. I have attached some images, I hope they show.

IMG_3950.JPG

IMG_3821 (2).PNG

IMG_3837.PNG

IMG_3841.PNG

IMG_3952.JPG

Last edited:
Looking for the steering column clam shell and dash pad.

What is included in your partial lift parts?

both left and right rear bumper sides as long as they are in dent,cracked,free..

Can I get the high/low shifter knob and leather boot?

The partial lift parts are coming off of my vehicle this weekend, I am not sure of the specs but I have 35's on there with plenty of clearance so at least 3" + coils and Rancho 9000 shocks. It also has adjustable front and rear lanyard rods but the front is no good to you since it is right hand drive. The front arms have the faster adjusting bushings. I am not sure about the other arms if they are aftermarket but will know when they are removed since I have the stock parts to compare to. These parts have surface rust that could be cleaned up. If I was going to keep the parts I would blast and powdercoat what I could and clean and paint the rest. Hope that helps.

As for the clamshell it has some small damage areas, and the rear bumper and shifter knob I can get pics to you this evening if you pm me an email or number to text to, thanks.

I also have the brake parts that I pulled off of the 94 (the big brakes) that I planned to include with the housings that come out of my 91. The brake parts will complete the front end upgrade and work just fine, they are greasy grimy as could be though. The rotors are rusty but have very little use on them, they mic out with plenty of material to be turned. The rear parts do not have the dust shield/ caliper mount since I needed those and they are $450 a piece. The rear calipers and rotors are available but I would replace one of the calipers since someone thought the piston was a brake pad.

I also have a set of birfields and axles from a 94 front end, both sides. They all appear ok but I replaced them because everything else was new on my rebuild and they would be too much work to replace later. The axles and birfields are both completely cleaned and will come with the ring that goes on the axle and a high moly tube with each birfield.

How about 3rd Row Seats? Does your parts cruiser still have them intact? Pricing for them if it does? Also possibly the driver side rear fender flare? Thanks!

Last edited:
If the right / rear fender flare and rear 'Landcruiser' label are in good shape, I would like them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom