For Sale 1994 FZJ80 -- BaT -- 1,000 Mile (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(0, 64, 32)
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1994-toyota-land-cruiser-fj80-24/
Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 11.13.12 AM.png

Not mine, but should be fun to watch! Get out the popcorn, ladies and gentlemen. We've found the unicorn.

If I had that kind of money to buy this truck, I'd use the hell out of it...hell, I might abuse it just because I can. Muahahahha
From your sig line it looks like you have this truck already!

Wealthy people may lose the ability to think like that, or never did in the first place.

Guessing they had to re-index this graph for this sale. This one was literally "off the chart".
Screen-Shot-2021-06-14-at-8.11.40-PM-300x197.png

Guessing they had to re-index this graph for this sale. This one was literally "off the chart".
Screen-Shot-2021-06-14-at-8.11.40-PM-300x197.png
RIGHT! I was thinking the same thing!!! Time will tell if we start to see the middle of these points fill in!

If I may, independent reports such as compression tests, black stone reports as well as overall appearance and health will fill those middle points in. I am confident no one will dispute paying once the price is justified. If the numbers such as compression and black stone look ripe, I am comfortable paying / bidding for that peace of mind.

Personally I prefer my brand new (not rebuilt) 1FZFE over a 1,000 mile 27yr old engine. I have actually priced what it costs to buy every single new OEM part still available for the 1FZFE and its well over $30k in parts.

Everything else on this time capsule is awesome, especially interior. I don’t get real excited about super low mile anything though, its not the best for engine/trans/tcase/axles and so forth to just sit for 27yrs. Now mint 27yr old carpet you could eat off of, to me that is something to get excited about. 😂

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom