Parting Out 1994 FJ80, Western Wisconsin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi,
Do you still have (if so, prices?):
From ABS sensors and cables?
Plastic case arround steering wheel column?
Genuine floor carpets?
VAF/MAF/airflow meter?
Inner fenders?
rear right seat belt buckle?

Should have all the abs system. Do you mean the wheel sensors?
Steering column case was bad.
I have the original floormats, there is a picture earlier in the thread. $25
Front inner fenders? $75
Search belt buckle $10

Is this the sensor you are looking for?

20160312_220308.jpg

Yes I meant the ABS wheel sensors, sorry.
Yup, that is the sensor I am looking for.
Is the power antenna working?
And also shipping cost for all of them to 11377 New York?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Updated some pricing. Still have a ton of stuff left, and I am sick of tripping over it.

If I can get a couple people interested in rust or dent repair panels, I don't have a problem cutting the rust free body up.

If I can cut the sunroof out and keep it, you can have the rest of the body for $250. $350 with sunroof. Body includes all the the stuff behind the dash, wiring harnesses, etc.

If you don't want the whole thing, I think we would want to chop the entire quarter with wheel well to repair what you have going on. Take as much or all of the A-pillars and up on the roof for that rust. It's gonna take a bit of time to cut that out, so I would still need $250.

Send me your email and I can give you all sorts of pics

If I can cut the sunroof out and keep it, you can have the rest of the body for $250. $350 with sunroof. Body includes all the the stuff behind the dash, wiring harnesses, etc.

If you don't want the whole thing, I think we would want to chop the entire quarter with wheel well to repair what you have going on. Take as much or all of the A-pillars and up on the roof for that rust. It's gonna take a bit of time to cut that out, so I would still need $250.

Send me your email and I can give you all sorts of pics

Pm sent thanks!

Steering column parts! How exciting. $25 for the device that all the controls hook up to. $25 for the lock cylinder, key, and switch.

20160321_225807.jpg

20160321_230331.jpg

20160321_230342.jpg

20160321_230545.jpg

Hi - do you have the left rear quarter panel fender flare left? Also, how about the passenger side rear view mirror and the interior rear view mirror? Shipping to 27608

Hi - do you have the left rear quarter panel fender flare left? Also, how about the passenger side rear view mirror and the interior rear view mirror? Shipping to 27608

$15 for the flare
$25 for the passenger mirror assembly
$10 the inside mirror

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Austin

I presume the passenger mirror assembly includes the mirror itself? If so, that sounds good me - send me a PM with payment info, thanks!

I'm looking for some wheels, are they available?

They are now. They guy that wanted them backed out. Just wheels, or with the tires? They have pretty decent Yokahama Geolander AT/S, 270/70-16s

I presume the passenger mirror assembly includes the mirror itself? If so, that sounds good me - send me a PM with payment info, thanks!

It is everything that comes off the door, including hardware.

Cool - I'll take the mirror assembly, flare, and interior rear view. Thanks - just send me a PM with payment info/preference. Thanks

PM Sent.

They are now. They guy that wanted them backed out. Just wheels, or with the tires? They have pretty decent Yokahama Geolander AT/S, 270/70-16s

I am just looking for the rims. Actually only need 3 but understand if you only want to sell all of them. My zip code is 68516.

I am just looking for the rims. Actually only need 3 but understand if you only want to sell all of them. My zip code is 68516.

Take a look at the pics, make sure they are nice enough to merit shipping.

20160225_225340.jpg

20160225_225349.jpg

20160225_225402.jpg

20160225_225447.jpg

Do you still have the interior door panels listed in post
#81 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom