Parting Out 1994 FJ80 Toyota Land Cruiser -- 192k (Denver, Colorado) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
  • About This Vehicle

Seller's Description
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser
condition: good
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer:
192000 paint
color: green
size: full-size title status:
clean transmission: automatic type: SUV

I am selling my 1994 FJ80 Land Cruiser for 5800$ OBO. 193000. Runs Great. My DAILY DRIVER for past 4 years. No Ads. No Scams. FJ80 vs FZJ80

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser Sport utility vehicle 4.5/5 · Cars.com MPG: 12 city / 15 highway Engine: 4.5 L 6-cylinder Fuel tank capacity: 25.1 gal Transmission: 4-speed automatic Horsepower: 212 hp Dimensions: 188″ L x 76″ W x 73″ H Merle Haggard (Bought the truck the day merle haggard died) is a fantastic truck and has been with me through many adventures and day to day drives. I drive merle to work everyday and he runs like a youngin still. Merle has never failed me and lived up to the land cruiser toyota straight six promise of high miles and reliability. 190K for this price is fair . In colorado there are many of the 94's w/ 300k selling for 4g this is half of that. The best thing about this truck is the all time 4wd. during the winters w/ the 1 year old BFG TA KO2's (950$ tires for the 33'') your screaming past subu's and other cars going over passes. I've installed a new fan shroud and a thicker hood sound deadening and insulation to ensure the engine compartment stays ambient. I have replaced the starter, the MAF, and the fuel lines, vsv valve, (all w/ toyota parts because the originals have lasted 24 years. The engine is strong i replace the oil and filter every 3000k (manual says 5 but i keep it real) and have all the service records you could possibly want im pretty open for conversation about the vehicle and welcome questions, if i dont have all the answers i can find out.

***‘90-97 Landcruiser (FJ-80 and FZJ-80) uses a high pinion, reverse-cut front diff based on the V6/Turbo rear diff. The high pinion design allows the steering on these vehicles to run behind the axle and under the driveshaft***

***With the introduction of the 1993 year model with full floater axles (with disk brakes), the switch was omitted, however the wiring harness is present. Adding this switch will enable you to lock the center diff in high range. Removing an electrical plug on the transfer case will also give one control in low range.*** - Slee offroad

(im sure that someone will tell me different, i dont care about your opinion, i do care if you are a good fact checker and can help me correct any mistakes ive made.)

If you invest 2000$ into this truck it can be a complete overland beast if you want. I think its a great truck that can serve as someone's daily/ mountain truck or with a little TLC a badass adventure mobile. The cruise control currently does not work (replacing the brake switch should fix on order), the birfield joint on passenger side is probably due for a change (might as well upgrade to a beefer front end if you go through the trouble) doesn't affect the driveability of the truck, one speaker blown out but doesn't really affect sound quality. i have taken off the running boards but i have them in my garage and will let you take them w/ you. Remember its a 24 year old truck the guy has some flaws but nothing that will prevent it from running 300k+ its meant to do. The front bumper is missing the plastic piece on the passenger side (i drove into someone's hitch) was going to replace w/ a ARB bumper anyways that why i didn't reinstall and it only bent the bumper didn't affect the frame i was going 5 mph. And i have the replacement part for the passenger side mirror just hasn't been installed. This truck is intended for the one who understands the value of toyotas and who will take care of him cause he will take care of you. Clean colorado title in hand. If you want to take a look i'm available everyday after 6pm. I'm in the Denver highlands. Please text me or email me @ thurmangasaway@gmail.com or text at 5129750218 show contact info . If your a scammer just stop. Don't call me with ads either its not cool. Less

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom