For Sale 1994 FJ80 Locked Not running Pennsylvania (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1994 Landcruiser 117,xxx Locked green with grey leather interior not running and does have the bus tranny. Engine cranks but has no spark just replaced distributor the coil and ignitor with units out of a running 94 Landcruiser that was parted out. Could be aftermarket alarm or ? I have photos and will gladly talk with anyone seriously interested. Interior is dirty and body is very straight except front bumper. Price is flexible $2,800. I would deal for a ARB front bumper for my 97 and some cash. Also willing to part out if price is nowhere near what i need. I have photos if interested i want to sell it and don`t have to sell it.

Repodevil@aol.com p.s. Just don`t flame the listing i paid decent money for this unit bought it from a fellow mud member and put money into it have it listed on craigslist for 3,000 o.b.o

i have photos just don`t know how to post them here email me

got photos and might be selling my 97 LOCKED sage 40th

Hey

How much for the 97 LOCKED sage 40th

and what is the mileage?

Thank you

1994 Toyota Landcruiser I believe this is your listing, just figured I'd give you a hand so people can at least see the pics you have posted on this. Looks pretty clean! -cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom