For Sale 1994 FJ80 Landcruiser - rod knock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I picked truck up last spring with the intent of doing something with it. Since then things have changed. Truck runs and drives but has a rod knock. It drove itself on the trailer, off the trailer, and around the yard to a parking spot. Since then I haven't fired it up. It has no battery. It was purchased with the bad motor. I was told it was ran low on oil. The truck isn't a southern truck so it does have some rust starting to appear on the body. But from a distance it still looks nice. It has brown leather interior but I believe it was a dealer add becuase it has manaul front seats. The sunroof appears to have been taped shut with some sort of rubber tape. The mileage is the upper 160-180 thousand range. I am not sure what works and what doesn't as I haven't checked everything out.

NO LOCKERS

I have the paperwork to get the title but have not bothered. If purchasers wants title I can do the paperwork but that will add to the price.

I am thinking $1200 but I am very open to offers.

Buyer to pick up. No shipping.

email me at: cjmikek@gmail.com

Last edited:
Mike

I sent you an email

being a 94, does this have disk or drum rear brakes?

How much would it cost for the title?

Thanks

I have had a few PM's and emails. I will try and get some more pictures up tonight or by Saturday at the latest. Title will take around six weeks to get and I would guess I would like to negotiate title price after you get done beating me up on the price of the rig. Thinking $250 at most to get the title.

IMAG0276.jpg

IMAG0277.jpg

IMAG0278.jpg

IMAG0279.jpg

IMAG0280.jpg

IMAG0281.jpg

IMAG0282.jpg

IMAG0283.jpg

IMAG0284.jpg

IMAG0285.jpg

IMAG0286.jpg

What's the best price you could offer me for it and would you accept payment by cash through a bank transfer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom